YYF Primo Review by Cody Wright

YYF Primo Review by Cody Wright

Opening:
I have Tried a Primo at VA States 2010, but I Never Really Paid Attention on the Details on how it Plays. I just Remembered it was Awesome, and I Wanted one. Before VA States 2011, I figure I Might as Well get some New Throws, and This was my Chance to Finnally Buy One. I got the Green-Yellow Acid Wash. I Ordered it on Thursday Morning, and to my Surprise, it was at my House on Saturday. :o

First Throws:
Wow! All I have to say is “Wow!” This thing is Incredibly Smooth. “Maybe I should try some Long Combos on this thing and see how it does.” This YoYo makes an Awesome Sound while Sleeping. It just sounds Magical or Something. Its Actually Pretty Quiet. The Primo wouldnt Tilt on my Long Combos. Stableness to the Bone, and Sleep Times that would put You to Sleep. Impressive. :smiley:

Play:
Im just gonna say it: It Plays like a Unicorn! LOL The Reason that I say that is just because it just Feels Magical while Playing with it. Im just Stunned. Its not too Heavy, Its not too Light. Its just Perfect. Everything about it is just Perfect. It has an Unusuall Shape too. Its like a Double Curved, and Thinned 888. That Actually just Feels Perfect in my Hand. The Sleep Time is Really Long. Like 3 Minutes Atleast. This thing will Handle just about Anything you Throw at it. Im Talking Tricks, People. Its Over Sized, which is Great for Landing on the String with. So if you like Over Sized Throws, You will Most Likely Love this YoYo, youll Never go Near your 888 Again. Its just Perfect, Well for Me it is. Its just That Good. :wink:

Pros:
-Sleeps Long
-Extremely Stable
-Unique Shape
-Relatively Quiet
-Very Pretty Look
-Smooth Grinder
-Smooth Overall

Cons:
-$100 (A Lot of Money, Although some are More Expensive)

Ending:
Notice that there isn’t a lot of Cons to this YoYo. :smiley:
Sorry this was a Quick Review.
This YoYo would be Great of you got $100. I Know I amde the Right Choice for a New Metal, and from Now on when somebody asks me what my Favorite YoYo is, Im saying Primo. :wink:

Thanks for Reading! :wink:
-Cody Wright

Nice review but I still prefer the superstar to both the primo and mvp

I am unsure of why you seem to always point out sleep time, sleeping duration does not come from the manufacturer, it comes from a properly cleaned bearing and a nice hard and straight throw. Unless the product you are reviewing is defective or for looping the sleep time should not matter. All of the people who bring up the fact that there yoyo sleeps forever aren’t saying anything, at least not to someone who understands the concept and reasoning behind sleeping. Just my two cents, I mean the review is good, it just makes me winch when I read a review that states sleep time in a measured amount, unless it is the BK2, I don’t care. :smiley:

I Know Man. The Reason I Bring up the Sleep Time, is Because it Gives Other People an Idea on How Long it Should Sleep on an Strong, Straight Throw. I know that Pretty Much Everybody is gonna get a Different Sleep Time, but Im just giving the Readers an Idea on How Long is Should Sleep. I will Keep in Mind Next Time when I make a Review what you Told me.
Thanks for Reading, and Giving your Thoughts! :wink:
-Cody Wright

I understand, and thank you for not taking my constructive criticism with negativity and throwing a tantrum, I enjoy your reviews, keep it up I just figured I would point that out and I now understand your reasoning behind what you said regarding sleep times :smiley: And if by any chance YYF makes a mini Primo, I will be all over that sucka!

Thats Cool Man. Oh, And Yes, A Mini Primo would be Awesome. Haha :wink:

Every primo I’ve tried was horribly viby. And yes I always do the finger test>.>