YYF CZM8

I loved the first version… I own a pink one. I own several high end throws (Chief, DS Pride, Wrath, Avalanche) But the CZM84VK always stays in my daily rotation.
However I am disappointed YYF removed the CT Bearing. (Yes I know I could buy one aftermarket)
I feel what they had before was with the original CZM8, was a great competition throw at a great price point.
Looks to me YYF is cutting corners this time around. With the removal of the bearing it makes wonder where else is YYF cutting corners to get the price down to $45 dollars? Only time will tell if my suspicions are right. JMO

What, you think they are making hollow axles to make it cheaper too? Lol maybe the ano is hollow too.

Did I hurt your feelers? :wink:

I have no idea what they could be doing to make it cheaper. Like I said above It’s “Just My opinion”. But you can’t tell me you haven’t picked up a yoyo that looked great at purchase… but after you get it you can tell it was cheaply made.

I can think of a couple instances off the top of my head that has happened to me.

Nah, I just was a bit confused. I have played with both at club (where I will buy the new one) and it only feels heavier to me. I would like it more unengraved.

When does it release? ???

Ehh, there OK to me.

Those look so cool, I really hope I can at least try one. I usually can’t buy too many yoyos, but… It just looks so sick!!!

The purple. It… It’s beautiful.

WHEN AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE!?