YYE Throwdown FINALLLLLLSSSSS (For reals)

Well i have a Shutter…sooooo

I voted for Lefty, I felt his tricks were very good, and I really didn’t have a problem seeing Lefty’s string. And to comment about GoCrazyforYoyo’s ‘monster’ post some people can’t get the video editing apps, I can’t, not for my windows phone, so it makes a hassle to actually make a video, not to mention in lacking a ‘strong’ computer… Lol, that’s my excise.

Wait, you’re in College?

He looks a lot younger then he is xD

Yurp. When I graduated half the ppl couldn’t tell I was a senior.

Well, either way I thought Andy won.

Last day to vote!

Both were rather generic and boring to watch, sad to see the video section so dead these days YYN was the glory days

Congrats LeftyLink!

please enlighten us with your skills

2 Likes

ill battle you and anyone else who wants to battle based on trick quality not forward rolls lol

I am back. Wow this finally ended. Man I was glad I dropped out as yye cannot be used in China. Throwto, come on no need to hate, we are just players who want to have fun, we didn’t say we are pros.Most pros post there videos on YouTube and let their sponsors and fb to get it out public. Just like my friend G Zeller and Marcus Koh. Ok. Maybe not G Zeller. Hahaha he just posted here, that’s awesome.

No disrespect just wish the video section was sick

Don’t worry, With you here I dont think the video section can get better :slight_smile:

your to kind :slight_smile:

i may be late…but andy wins in my opinion…i do enjoy the speedy-japan like nature of lefty, but andy flows with some poetry,even though he hit some horizontal play as well, he kept it smooth and organic. Took it back to some roots and made it look good.

Lefty wins in my opinion because the score [see above] says so…

This isn’t really a holiday throwdown anymore. Btw, is there going to be another one next year? (or in half a year)

ill be sure to judge my own opinions by scores as well…XD Ooh ooh ahh ahh
the term “in my opinion”…just let it gently weep :-*

Your opinion that Andy won, does not affect the fact that Andy lost. It was close, but the score was 12 - 10 in favor of Lefty.