YoYoStringLab

Will there be 100 packs at Nats?

I bought a tube and LOVE it!!! It’s the best YYSL yet!!! Love it!!!

i got to use this string back in the proto stage it was amazing and i loved it best string ever

I like how you’ve not even tried it yet but are willing to to buy a 100 pack of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Too soon to tell.

It’s Eric’s signature string. It’s got to be good :stuck_out_tongue: I think my XLR8 will come with a Venom string.

I had always heard about how good Type X was, and then when I finally tried it I was all “oh flip, this IS good.”

Ammo is awesome as well, all thick and whippy and what not. I’m really not sure which of the two I prefer, but they are both sensational strings. Matt, you know what you’re doing. =D

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! It has really helped to have really great players to get things going in the right direction and help fine tune.

I think that if you try Venom, you will be surprized again. It has Ammo whip and slack performance in more of a standard thickness. Not sure it will make it any easier to choose though.

Looking forward to having type X on our new release.
Ty Goldmans fave :smiley:

3 Likes

How much longer until the release on yye i want to pick some up when the shutter releases

We are working on Venom, Type X and Ammo all at the same time. Hard to know if the timing will coincide with the shutter release.

Sweet, I’m pumped for this!

ok thanks keep up the great work!

The new Venom plus a restock of Type X and AMMO are on the way to YoYoExpert.

1 Like

Any Ann editions among them?

Not in this batch, but we have a new wave coming up.

Okay. Will we see the same colors, though? I missd out on most of the ammo. :frowning:

Could be we rotate through the waves first, do a best of later on, or just add on; it’s up to André.

Eric Koloski’s signature string is now available at YoYoExpert: http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1072/Yo-Yo-String-Lab-VENOM---10-Pack

Formulated for competition. Whips and slacks of AMMO in a medium sized string.

I picked some up at worlds. It’s my favorite string. Simply Amazing

1 Like