Yoyos in the wild

Sorry, I meant the motion of throwing a yo-yo. I did not see the yo-yo in his hand. I did see a can of beer. Your eyes must be better than mine.

2 Likes

No, you’re good. I would like to be able to blow that still up large enough to see what kind of yoyo but I don’t have that kind of equipment. Oh well.

2 Likes

If only you had one of those tv crime lab computers… infinite zoom, and no matter how grainy… there’s always the “enhance” button that will instantly reveal who that fuzzy blur is.

6 Likes

Recently tried these new oreos. I don’t eat them often but I was intrigued by the stated flavor. I guess they were BTS themed or something? I don’t really know, ahaha! Apparently they were supposed to be some kind of maple pancake flavor or something.

I noticed the artwork stamp on the cookie looked an awful lot like a YoYo

10 Likes

About 15 years ago i bought my first yoyo (henrys viper) with my dad in this toystore in my city. Pretty sure they thad these three duncan screaming eagles back then already. A couple of years ago I picked up yoyoing again and now went back there with adult money and got myself the MomentuM.



Sorry for the bad pictures

12 Likes

Dang that is awesome!

2 Likes

Dancing Bear Toys in Ashville, NC had a selection of Duncans and Yomegas.

Then surprised to see Imperials and Butterflies in a gift shop in downtown Johnson City, TN.

8 Likes

Out with my niece and we stopped at a local toystore called jaZams in Princeton, NJ. My yoyo senses were tingling and sure enough, found them at the cash registers.

9 Likes