Yoyos for sale

When he says there is a delay in shipping, he means you will wait 2+ months before it even leaves his country (Which is Russia BTW, so im waiting 3 weeks after it finally decides to move to get it). He is also charging $15 extra for shipping which is not said in his listing, Breaking rule 3:

“Listed prices will always be assumed to include continental US shipping unless you state otherwise. If you have special shipping costs, you must clearly state that in your listing.”

1 Like

Oh yeah, and hes going to try to swindle you in to sending the money over Paypal as a gift because paypal nor this yoyo forum will cover you if something goes wrong.

1 Like

I said you that all packages I sent stuck on customs. All packages that are sending from Russia now do the same. When I sent your package I didn’t know it will happen. It doesn’t depends on me. This all just because of covid situation and deficit of carriers. Every buyer who waits now understand it, only you opened a dispute.

And yes, I’m asking to cover the fee or send money as family and friends- it means, that I lay the fee on the buyer and nothing more.

This pic confirms it. This dude is lying.

Here are my words about shipping delays.

Usually shipping to the USA takes 2-3 weeks. Not only to the USA, even worldwide. Now is a difficult time for everyone. The amount of passengers flights decreased in many times. It’s normal that there are delays in shipping. People who live in the USA, which is the Centre of Coronavirus should understand it better than others. But because of such people, who isn’t going to listen to anybody and hear only themselves, situation will be more and more difficult.

People, who bought from me and liked the deal, please confirm my words about shipping and my decency. I know there are a lot of you.

3 Likes

I’m among those with a package from @Yoyoman13371337 sitting in limbo and I’m not getting my panties in a bunch about it. I knew going into it there was a chance that things could get hung up because of a situation beyond his control. It is what it is - he did his part and shipped it same day as payment - now it’s sitting somewhere in the shipping system (not his fault).

As for the PayPal F/F issue, whatever. If you want to be covered, sack up and pay a few extra bucks via G/S as I did. A small investment for some piece of mind.

I don’t know the ins and outs of BST rules, but he was pretty clear about the price - including shipping - in our PMs. If his demands had been exorbitant, I would have peaced out. That simple.

6 Likes

@Yoyoman13371337, please take the following advice kindly:

• with all the issues you have, Paypal Goods & Services SHOULD BE THE RULE, not an option
  • price items with shipping and fees included, it may save some headaches

do what you want, but the G&S thing… it really makes sense

8 Likes

I bought a throw from him a little over a month ago. Decided it was best he hold on to it as opposed to being in shipping limbo. Communication during has been great throughout. I paid g&s.

4 Likes

Ok, got it
I just thought that it’s the deal of a buyer how he is sending money. I just meant the fee have to be covered.
About posting prices- ok, I will and sorry, that I missed this rule.

4 Likes

i was tryIng to edit… as a seller too… G&S protects BOTH sides, especially internationally.

two scenarios:

• buyer has you send to an address that is different than their paypal address. it gets to the address but it “never arrives” (i.e., the second address, and the ‘buyer’ were in cahoots). paypal only covers the seller if the address on the paypal account was the one it was to be delivered to…

• buyer gets package, opens it up and puts it down, doesn’t look at it. kid brother comes in, drops it on the tile floor, dings the crap out of it puts it back in the box. buyer picks it up, looks at it and it’s all dinged. if YOU didn’t send good pics before, you don’t know what you agreed on, except for what you described… a mint yoyo. seller, again is screwed…

just a couple scenarios where, as a seller, it can protect you.

6 Likes

I ship internationally on rare occasions. But when I do, I take picture of the receipt to prove I shipped the throw and just send it to the buyer. Sometimes tracking could cost up to $60

Hopefully this situation gets resolved for both parties.

2 Likes

I was sending yoyos internationally every week before covid. Sometimes it took 1 week to get from Russia to the USA! There weren’t any delays. Never. Now a ton of people write their complaint on Russian post forum. A ton of people have such delays in shipping. It’s all just because of corona. Before it everything was fine

1 Like

from the u.s., usps international first class is one of the cheapest most reliable ways to ship a package. packages up to 8oz includes tracking and $200 insurance. usually around $15 to ship anywhere outside the u.s. packages to the uk, for example generally take 8-10 days; they are taking just over three weeks now.

4 Likes

damn. last yoyo I shipped was to Singapore. I ended up going over by an ounce and had to pay $25 and still didnt have tracking. cant say the buyer didnt warn me about it being under 8oz :sweat_smile: @fatguysnacks247

2 Likes

Take this for what it’s worth. I watch these BST threads on a daily basis. I keep an eye open for problems.

I would have no problem buying anything from @Yoyoman13371337. From what I’ve seen he is an honest seller. These are unusual times where shipping is concerned. The things mentioned aren’t controllable by any seller or buyer.

My two cents.

16 Likes

oh yeah man, and it will add up quick… even domestically. you have to be smart about shipping. and fees are fees, paypal should be allowed, i believe, to make money. they are providing a service. and these people thinking they can try to get one over on paypal… i know of another one that just got nabbed. and sellers, or anyone really, bellyaching about fees… if you can’t pay $3 on $100 yoyo… should you have a $100 yoyo?

elon musk didn’t put a tesla in space by being stupid and throwing money away

5 Likes

have not dealt with yoyoman13371337 so i can’t chime in on that, but as someone around here that deals internationally often (both buy and sell), i just wanted to say some understanding and patience goes a long, long way in these times. i have a package that’s been incoming from the US for about 25 days now, and that’s just par the course right now. the seller did everything to prove he’s been aboveboard, provided tracking, responds often and communicates well, and i believe it’ll come – late and delayed for sure, but it’ll arrive.

on the other side of transactions i’ve also had two packages delayed for more than i would’ve liked. one got there in 40 days, and one is just about 45 days right now. it’s absolutely ridiculous and i feel incredibly horrid that it takes that long. but there is also a global pandemic going on and everybody is scrambling to make life work. grace to the next guy in these times means more than ever. the buyers have been nothing but straightforward and polite and extremely patient and understanding, and that’s been so pleasant as a seller anxious to get his stuff sent over safely.

i understand not everybody places their trust as easily, and that is fine. i also know that giving grace like that opens the door for that just one guy to abuse the community’s understanding, and that’s a fair point as well. but if the seller is cooperating, being obviously aboveboard, and trying to make things right on his end, this is absolutely the time for patience and grace to characterise what we’re made of as a community.

12 Likes