yoyos for sale wolf lake peak

what els is unclear and ill clear it up for u

double post wow and how do u have the same yoyo’s as your “friend” henery cough"your henery"cough

one im the one that got him in to yoyoin and two i dont have the same yoyos the ones i posted was the ones i took from him the only ones i own is a skyline and lunitic

anything else unclear

Yes, your double posting and same favorite trick and yoyo and you use the same grammar as Henry coughHenrycough.

anything and if you want something let me know

omg all this bicuring is going to get me band i just want to sale my yoyos

Please explain that. You’re not going to get banned if you don’t swear a lot or get into trouble, or a really bad scam.

i dont know how henry types but i know how i type i dont talk to henry anymore sumething happend and he… Its personale i cant say but if their is no way i can prove it then waiit till someone wants to buy and i have no reason not to ship first

I feel you guys assume way to much. Did any of you actually try thinking that he is Henery’s friend?I mean sure it doesn’t seem likely but come on, don’t ruin his rep before he has a chance to get one.

Do you accept trades?

Hi guys,

I’m new, I haven’t introduced myself yet either. All I can say is this looks seriously dodgy. I have money to spend and dude, I wouldn’t touch you with a 10 foot pole. Looks like x52 and Q have got you squared up and looking really fishy. Good job you guys! And good luck henry/whomever.

Gbus

1 Like

ok when i get a seller or trader and get a postive i would like all of u to leave me alone ok thank you

First of all, if he shipped first I would trade my whole collection with him, I don’t see what the deal is. Even if he scams, I can’t get scammed if he ships first!

I sorta want the wolf lake peak or the Marmot, what play conditions are they?

thanks guy they are in perfect play also the wolflake has a small dent but the marmont is mint

How bad is the Peaks vibe? I assume it has some because, well it is a Peak.

nope no vibe i love it to death hopefully u put up a good trade because i realy wanted to sale it

Prove your not Henry by using proper grammar, and your name is like really similar from Henry’s former name because it theman and his former name was the realyoyovsman. And you guys sound exactly the same, and also PLEASE USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND CAPITALS!!! I know you can.

Ok, now this thread is getting annoying. Most of us think this guy sounds fishy. I do too. But we keep on replying to this guys thread and bumping it up. We should just let a mod handle this and let the thread die. AKA I wouldn’t reply to this thread. If you have somthing to say to him it would be nicely handled via PM. And we are going nowhere with this. All we are doing is bumping up a suspected scammers thread, and getting it more publicity.

~James Reed!

would you trade anything for a b-grade 888?

I wouldn’t if I were you, but I’m not saying don’t trade with him.