Yoyo's for sale all must go

Yoyos and pack of strings for sale. White yoyo(unparallel), purple and black yoyo(shortcut), blue yoyo(shutter) and grey and black yoyo (edge fs2.0 by Evan nagao) pack of strick $2 or free with multiple purchase for the yoyos just send me a price. CASHAPP ONLY

1 Like

Beware this could be a sign of scam…

6 Likes

It is not a scam thank you if you gonna be negative just don’t comment at all I’ve been apart of this forum for awhile and it’s always been positive vibes so keep your thoughts to yourself am I not allowed to sell yoyos like everybody else. And for I have already conducted business through this forum and I was part of the pay it forward reflection yoyo and you can also look at my profile I have been here since January 5th 2022 I’m deciding to sell me yoyos because I’m giving up yoyoing because its not for me.

The concern is not you being a scammer. The concern is the only accepted payment method is not secure for the buyer and is commonly tied to online scams.

Ok I can understand that thank you for clarifying I apologize. Cash app is all I have to use to receive money

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.