Yoyo's bearing

Yoyo’s bearings are used only in yoyos? Or are they also used in machines or vehicles? If yes, can i buy them from hardware stores?

The bearings in yoyo’s were never designed for yoyo’s till Frank Difeo created the KonKave bearing.
Then YoYo Factory made the Center Track. Other than that yoyo bearings are made by other companies. They were made for small machines that do a variety of jobs. They also started using them in RC cars too.

There is your history lesson for the day.

Then when’s the chapter test? How many questions will there be? Are there any short answer questions?

lol

May I have a Study Guide?

He already gave us one Wednesday. It’s due tomorrow.

Keep on topic please.

Translation: check your local hobby store. They usualy have a very good selection.

The place im staying has none ==’

Can I buy a yoyo bearing (let’s say a C size one) from a hardware shop that sells ball bearings?

there are high probability that they have them.
but you should bring a bearing just for sample, because they won’t understand “size C”

Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 x 500 x .187in

remember, that is in inches, and i believe only USA uses that.

Thanks all. Another thing i want to ask, i believe the tube lube used in yoyo’s bearing is available in hardware shops right? May i know the exact name of that thin lube that is sold in hardware shops?

I don’t think its available in hardware stores, but what you can buy is sewing machine oil, as thin lube.

does is have the same performences? i’ve heard about trumpet valve oil can also replace thin lube, which is better?

They both work fine.
Sewing machine oil will probably be thicker than valve oil so you have to use less of it for the same response.

yoyosu.

I lol’d.