Yoyorecreation helvetica thoughts

I was looking on yye for a couple of nice throws recently and I stumbled upon a Yoyorecreation throw called the helvetica and at first glance it looks pretty cool and the reviews are amazing !! So i was wondering if any of you guys have tried one before and what you think of it ??

I ordered one quite recently. Its my favourite yoyo now. It feels solid and capable and isnt too wide. Its very balanced.

1 Like

It is a well-made yoyo that plays quite nicely. I would expect nothing less from YYR. However, for half the price I’d highly recommend the C3 Cyber Crash instead.

1 Like

Its verry verry clean, i personally love it BUT dont try putting a 1/2 spec bearing in it, the seat is too deep, just trust me :laughing:. other that that its pretty :fire:

I got one a few months ago and it’s one of my favorites in my entire collection. I HIGHLY recommend it. If you’re on the fence about getting it I’d definitely say go for it. Feels super comfy in the hand and plays great. You also have a lot of color options to choose from as well.

1 Like