Yoyoman13371337

Hello there!
Hope you are doing well!

I decided to buy a Yoyofactory genesis new in its box
from Yoyoman13371337.

The service was amazing!

And he was all humble and kind. Keeping up with me. Asking me if I received the yoyo and all of that.

Yoyoman13371337

You made my day
And wish you all the best

Have a great day

3 Likes

Grabbed a throw from @Yoyoman13371337 and it was very positive. Came from overseas and was packaged very well for the transit. Everything was secure, and he made sure to really help answer some of the questions I had about the condition of the throw for sale, was very straightforward and honest up front. Throw is great and just as described, if not better. Great experience, would order again with confidence!

3 Likes

Purchased few yo-yos from Pavel recently. He is very polite and communications are great. The yoyo package arrived quickly.

Pavel has great selections of yo-yos and updates new listings often. I will definitely go back to Pavel to buy more yo-yos :+1:

2 Likes

Just received a yoyo from @Yoyoman13371337 and it was a very positive experience.
Yoyo took 17 days to get to me in the US.
Shipping questions were answered swiftly.
Yoyo arrived exactly as described, package was well protected.
Don’t hesitate to buy from @Yoyoman13371337 !

1 Like

Purchased a throw from yoyoman13371337. Everything went great!
I know some of you in the states don’t like to deal with international shipping. I know sometimes I stay away from international sellers. I am here to tell you please don’t let that stop you from buying, selling or trading with yoyoman13371337.

Thank you yoyoman13371337 for a great experience!

Daniel

1 Like

@Yoyoman13371337 just sold me a minty G5. He sent it amd translated the shipping into English for me. 5 star. Would buy from again.

1 Like