Yoyoman13371337

Finished a trade last week with Pavel. 888 came well-packaged and on time!

5 Likes

Bought a gnarwhal from him. Came well packaged and just as pictured

4 Likes

I think this whole problem could have been avoided all together by the manufacturer marking these physically as c grades. As I see it, most likely Pavel and certainly Josh had no clue that the E1NS was a c grade, passing it down the line, until it got to me where immediately I knew what was going on by the poor performance and weight of the yo-yo. Live and learn I say, and now I have a $80 paperweight!

6 Likes

Bought a Chief from @Yoyoman13371337 at the new year. Communicated quickly, was pleasant and provided updates regularly. Yoyo arrived as described (mint) and was well packaged with pristine box. And the package was stuffed with Russian newspapers so I got to try my hand at a Russian word puzzle :slight_smile:

Prices might be a little high and you should be very clear about condition and shipping (I do this anyway), but this guy has a ridiculous collection of coveted yoyos and will sell them to you in a professional manner if you have the budget. Don’t like it, don’t buy it. But I’d definitely do business again if he had something I wanted. Thank you for the Chief, @Yoyoman13371337!

6 Likes

I have been searching for an ash berry puffin for a while and Pavel reached out. He doesn’t let things go for cheap but has some nice stuff. He sent pictures on request and the YoYo arrived as described, mint in box. It was a smooth transaction for me.

5 Likes

I just got a mint Battosai from Pavel. It is in pristine condition - just as described.

Before I sent the money, Pavel asked if I was okay with stalling the shipping because of the coronavirus situation and I agreed that it was the best course to take. After it was shipped, it got here fast and was packaged very well. Would definitely recommend!

3 Likes

No one wants a C-grade, no one unless you are Dr. Mo or Mr. Difeo. They can turn C-grades into something awesome.

Yeah I think we have did a trade or two. Everything went smooth if I remember correctly.

Pavel has been the man. Idc what people have to say to me for this anymore, but ASK ABIUT EVERYTHING. obviously sellers shouldn’t keep info from people. But it was never asked if it was c grade. Or from what i can tell, nothing about it was asked other than what his paypal was.

1 Like

I just got 5 yoyos from @Yoyoman13371337, including a couple VERY hard to find yoyojam and an OG G5. He went above and beyond to get these to me in spite of these crazy times. He packed very carefully, everything is better than described and he communicated with me very clearly every step of the way. I will be buying from him again in the near future.

5 Likes

So, I bought a yoyo from @Yoyoman13371337 back in March. He shipped promptly and, it turns out, packed the yoyo securely. It arrived today after sitting for 4 months after clearing customs in Russia. He communicated with me periodically during the wait and offered to refund my money if I grew tired of waiting (and I would repay when the yoyo arrived). The yoyo is in the condition he described and I am satisfied with his part in the deal. Thank you!

5 Likes

Just received my mini monster from yoyoman13371337 it is great and very fast delivery would buy from him again

3 Likes

I just received a yoyo I purchased from @Yoyoman13371337. It was exactly as described and packaged well. The shipping took a couple weeks, but that is to be expected coming from overseas. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from him in the future. Thanks

3 Likes

Little late on the feedback sorry @Yoyoman13371337. Can’t say enough about Pavel though…he’s a great guy, very communicative, very knowledgeable, even with all the Covid issues he kept track of the yo-yos and as soon as he was able to shipped them and updated me constantly. They came exactly as he described them and I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again.

6 Likes

Pavel was awesome to deal with, cool guy, and gives great deals!

3 Likes

I had a good and easy communication with Pavel. He shipped quick and without any issues.
Side note I am an European buyer.

4 Likes

Another one for yoyoman! Good communication, prompt shopping, and a great price for a rare throw. I am very satisfied with my purchase

3 Likes

I had a successful transaction with @Yoyoman13371337. Item arrived as described and well packed. Thanks!

5 Likes

I have purchased a couple throws from @Yoyoman13371337. Always fair. Fast shipping. Great communication.

1 Like

Purchased a CLYW x OD summit from Yoyoman13371337. I was a bit hesitant at first since it was coming from out of the country but after receiving the yo-yo I was very happy with the transaction.

Quick responses for all my questions and fast shipping (it took a while to get here due to the distance), but nothing to worry about. Smooth transaction.

5 Likes