Yoyofriends tachyon vs Japan technology fractal

Hey guys, couldn’t help to think that both yoyos look very similar. Has anyone tried both of these?

Looks don’t really say all that much. Fractal is almost 5g heavier than Tachyon. They are going to certainly play very different from one another. I have a Tachyon. It is very fun! Never tried a Fractal though.

1 Like

I have a Fractal and Creep Pay It Forward going if you want to get in line

2 Likes

Know way, I’ve wanted to try a fractal forever. Can you send it to me for 2 weeks. Or has someone already have it for 2 weeks now

1 Like

There’s a queue of about 10 people. If you reply on that thread with for feedback thread you can be 11

Can you put mean on the que for me pls?

Do you have any bst feedback? Due to the nature of Pay it Forwards I only feel comfortable adding people who have consistently good feedback

1 Like

I don’t think so. I’m new on yoyo expert forums. And have never gone on the bet website. What is bay feedback?

So the BST, Buy Sell Trade, section is for people to post about yoyos they are selling or looking for. Then once a sale or trade is completed, people can leave feedback for each other. If you get a few sales or trades and receive good feedback, people are more likely to trust you. Without any feedback I can’t add you to the list unfortunately.

1 Like

OK, no problem