YoYofriends HUMMINGBIRD restock in all new colors!

Wednesday 12/23 @ 10AM EST.

6 Likes

Oh man, those are all lovely! That Purple/Purple rims is awesome…and I’m loving the Christmas Edition!

2 Likes

It kinda looks like a half swap in the photo now that I look at it… But it’s teal/greenish body with red cups:

7 Likes

Next level.

3 Likes

God dang they made the purple look good

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

I like the purple but wish the rims were a darker shade. The red/green is a bit too Christmas. I guess I could pretend it is a Red Green Show edition. I like the Red Green Show.

2 Likes

If there’s going to be a Christmas edition of a yoyo, I’d rather it be like that Hummingbird with the red and green used for the catch zone and cup rather than a red/green half-swap. Having said that, I think I’d rather see silver rings than gold rings.

1 Like

On the Fifth day of Christmas my True Love gave to me, 5 Golden Rings.

You must be thinking about Silver Bells. Now that would have made a good counterweight perhaps.

3 Likes

Well, tinsel tends to be silver. So, to my mind, green tree + red ornaments + silver tinsel = Christmas colors. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I tell tou what, all those three models are absolutely dope. I was wondering when could I snag this one, that’s the chance. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We up the the run by 3X this run, hopefully this will last awhile. :smiley:

6 Likes

@AndreBoulay and @YoYoExpertGarrett, I’m liking these morning drops, great way to start the day.

2 Likes

F5, F5, F5… :dizzy_face: C’mom!!! Hahahahha

3 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett Drop counter has been stuck at 0:00:00 for the last 10 min. Houston do we have a problem?

2 Likes

Sorry everyone, small issue with the release timer. We’re rescheduling for noon.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

Now this could lead to a whole new set of “harmony” tricks as the counterweight bells ring.

2 Likes

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaah, I finally snaged a Hummingbird!!!
With this last purchase I now have years of play and learning!!

Edit: that was a nice 3X run, still available: :scream:

3 Likes