YoyoFactory - TooH.O.T. - TotalArtist x YoyoExpert Galaxy #1[Winner DarkMagic53]

The left side is so rich in contrast.

The left side is reminiscent of the Hspin Pyro SOTS edition. Beautiful.

1 Like

The Left side definitely has more character. It looks like the yye colorway but also has a bunch of golden galaxy flavor in there. Together, the two color combinations make the throw look like a golden-cotton-candy-galaxy colorway. It’s awesome! Both sides are great, but I think left really takes the cake…so unique!

Ain’t shady baby
I’m hot like the prodigal son
Pick a petal, eeny meeny miny mo
And flower, you’re the chosen one

“Left Hand Free”

when is the prize going to be given away…

Love both sides, but left just makes me smile more! looks alive!

Cisco

Left its more unique with extra vibrant colors. The right does look really cool though as a pure YYE splash.

Congrats on having your own personally splashed yoyo TA I didn’t even know those things were releasing until today but thats a good thing because I don’t have enough mony to buy it anyway.

left

I like the right side, the colors are less messy. Both sides are BEAUTIFUL though

Left, I like how bright it is!

left. Left is just perfect

Left side looks awesome

Left all the way.

On second thought, right.

No. wait. Left. Yes. Left.

The left one !

What’s the most votes on a single splash game? This one’s gotten up to 54 already, is that the most?

The yellow really breaks up the red/black.
Also how the outer ring is solid red on the bottom but then fades to the splash.

The left side is the best.

For every reason that somebody has liked the right, that is why I like the left.

Most say the right is more of a YYE Edition. I like the left because it is so unique.

I prefer the left. When done well, I think more color always looks better, and this yoyo is very well done!

I would agree with you if it wasn’t a YYE Edition. :wink: But knowing the design intention and seeing the execution, it makes me go, “Oh. So that yellow is a mistake, and only because it’s a mistake, it looks like someone peed on half the yoyo.” (somebody who needs to hydrate better… that’s a pretty bright yellow…)

:wink:

Go right, go right! (bah, it’ll never catch up now)