YoyoFactory - TooH.O.T. - TotalArtist x YoyoExpert Galaxy #1[Winner DarkMagic53]

left is better looking, but the right represent yye better

This has got to be the fastest 20 votes ever.

Hmmm. I think I should Splash Game another one of these tomorrow, for the chance to win a glow Northstar.

3 Likes

I love them both! So hard to decideā€¦

Left, it has so much personality. But, the right is YYE and so dark and brooding ::slight_smile:

the right is the only new colorway that is not too dark and uglyā€¦

-g

Right, purer YYE colorway. Too much goin on on the left.

But atleast it isnā€™t white and gold or black and blue because thatā€™ll start riotsā€¦

When do we know who the winner is?

I gotta go with left- thereā€™s so much color!

Both colorways look incredible, but Iā€™m gonna go with the left. Itā€™s true that the right is more classically YYE, but the gold-orange on the left gives the yoyo an element of ā€œheatā€, if you will-- very fitting for a yoyo called the Too H.O.T. Itā€™s ā€œToo H.O.T.ā€ for the classic YYE colors! (cheesy, I know)

I think itā€™s left. It has the classic yye colors, yet at the same time has the classic yyf galaxy splash flavor weā€™ve grown to love. And look at a picture of a galaxy, itā€™s much closer to a galaxy. The right is kinda like a gas cloud, which is cool but not a galaxy. And ps I like walruses, and walruses are nice and as wise as elephants and a walrus would tell you that Iā€™d love that yoyo. And my one year of yoyoing day is coming up so itā€™d really make it special :D.

Im feeling left just because of the extra fruitiness of it.
Right has a more YYE feel to it.

Left, I really like the mix colorway.

Left

They both look amazing! but the left just seems more vibrant! go with the left side.

Tough choice. Left has a messier hub, right has messier rims. Iā€™d probably go left, for the hues though

I say left. More interesting stuff going on.

They both look great, but LEFT for the win

Right-It seems to be calm and smooth as everything is nicely blending into each other. All the colors just match perfect!

The left side is TOO HOT!