YoYoBrothers VOYAGE - 10/9 @ 8PM EDT!

The latest release from YoyoBrothers is the signature yo-yo of Elijah Stroot - The all new bi-metal Voyage!

Voyage-Black-1_1024x1024 Voyage-Black-2_1024x1024

From Elijah: After using the YoYoBrothers 7even for so long, my dream was always to make it lighter and more competition oriented. This yo-yo was the result, a fully equipped competition beast. But not only that. Because of its lightweight spec, it is also one of the most fun yo-yo’s on the market, having a smooth and rather nimble feeling on the string. Its agility as you move it from mount to mount makes it one of the fastest and smoothest yo-yos out there.

Voyage-Extra_1024x1024

Saying that this yoyo has extreme stability would be an understatement. Feeling the powerful spin, it could easily trick you into thinking that it is 6 grams heavier. The power is not truly felt until one gets to the end of a super long combo, and binds with extreme force. I don’t think anybody would complain for a lack of spin, it has more than enough.

The shape of the yoyo is also well designed for smooth and bump-free catches, allowing for faster transitions between mounts, and feel as you land that trick you have been working on for six months. Hopefully, you will enjoy this thing as much as I do. The release is coming very soon. In the meantime, have fun watching this video.

Releasing Wednesday 10/9 @ 8PM EDT.

10 Likes

I really like the idea of having contrasting colors in the inner cups like that black/red!
Not something I think I’ve seen before!

1 Like

The YYR Anomaly has a red/blue model where the catch zone is red and the inner cup is blue. It’s one of my favorites!

4 Likes

That’s incredible

2 Likes

58 grams of weight… that’s crazy light.

I’m curious how it plays. I imagine this thing will be extremely fast, and with the tall diameter should be pretty stable.

@YoYoExpertGarrett - any feedback on how it plays?

2 Likes

Elijah is so good, and this yoyo looks super interesting.

2 Likes

Imo these v shape outer rim bimetals need to be that light to not feel like bricks.

3 Likes

There’s a solid red, solid black, and a half swap. no contrasting inner cup/body version here. Sorry if the picture was confusing at all.

I didn’t know anything about this one going in. At first glance I didn’t care for it, didn’t seem like anything new, BUT then I threw it. This is by far my favorite yoyobrothers release, and maybe one of my favorites just in general this year. I love the float/ti float and the voyage delivers that same lightweight fast powerful feel. I’ll probably end up picking one up since the price is very reasonable as well.

5 Likes

It feels awesome, I thought it was like, 62-64 grams when I tried it at worlds.

2 Likes