YoYo Wishlist

I’d love any monkeyfinger or g2. Living in Australia makes it harder and more expensive. I currently only have yyf, magicyoyo and some old yoyo jams I found on eBay.

4 Likes

I don’t want much ATM, in no particular order:

SF Statement — forget the name of the colorway, the black/blue rim one with the sweet engraving
OD Kuntosh 5000QV
OD Virtuoso
OD Legendary Terrarian
TopYo Dominator
Duncan Grasshopper GTX
Gully in Throwgurt
Gulch in Tropical Sunset

Ok, maybe it is a lot, ‘cause this isn’t even close to all of it.

I’m just happy to getting my broken Edge Beyond replaced. :smile:

3 Likes

What YYF throws do you have? They make some great stuff, I could be happy with just their stuff if others were prohibitively expensive.

Edit: just to be clear, that’s meant simply as praise for YYF, not saying you should just be happy with whatever you’ve got :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I have the Czech point pivot and a marco. There great and i am more than happy. But some of those monkeyfingers look amazing lol

3 Likes

Those Monkeyfingers are hard to get here, regardless of price. There was one I wanted but they sell out so fast. I don’t think I’ve even seen one on the BST yet either :confused:

1 Like

More yoyofactory yoyos

2 Likes

They pop up sometimes on the FB BST. But yeah they’re pretty rare.

2 Likes

I tried to snag a Gully in Throwgurt, the guy basically wanted retail for it. I ended up getting a Navy one for 90.

2 Likes

Do you have the Gulch also? I’m curious how they compare.

I almost don’t want to say anything, but there are Gulches in Tropical Sunset available right now at a different store. I like that color almost as much as the Throwgurt Gully. I can’t buy it right now though.

Sigh, too many good yo-yos, not enough wife patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have every good life except the original, non-7068 Gully.

The Gulch is much more solid feeling. And honestly a bit more stable even though the Gully is a bimetal, because they moved more of the body weight to the rims and the inner ss rings are gone. It definitely doesn’t have that light hollow feeling of the Gully. Not saying one is better just different. I love using my Gully when I get around to it but I honestly use the Gulch more right now. I love it for 5A.

1 Like

Tony sec edition I forgot about that guy!!

1 Like

I thought that was the silver one?

Edit: Ah, yeah that’s(black/blue rim) the Tony Šec edition. There’s also the Wainbow which is silver with rainbow rims, and there was a silver with black rims that I was thinking was the Tony Šec edition but I can’t find the name of.

My current wish list:
Either the Barracuda X or the Yoshicuda X. I can’t decide.
Haymaker X
Retic Death Adder
General Yo Mini Star 2
YYF Hummingbird
Something from Spinworthy
PDX-Yo Batsquatch
I’m sure I forgot something.

4 Likes

I’m going with the Yoshicuda but that’s because I’m looking to try it for 5A.

1 Like

I was leaning towards the Yoshicuda too but because I prefer the dimensions over the Barracuda. I like slightly smaller throws like the Honey Badger and the Ti-Vayder. I have heard the Yoshicuda plays a little “heavy” though.

2 Likes

A Sf x Art DK!

4 Likes

I’ve heard everything in the Duncan X line does to some degree. I imagine between the Barracuda and Yoshicuda the Yoshicuda will feel heavier because the same weight is condensed in a smaller body and not as spread out. ~64 grams definitely feels heavier on rim weighted bimetals than monometals regardless.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, smaller package, same weight with chunky steel rims. Maybe the Barracuda would be the better choice for me. I’m just not sure.

1 Like

Have both and can confirm that the Barracuda X feels lighter. They’re pretty similar but if you want something lighter-feeling, go with the Barracuda X.

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like