Yoyo that makes you want to throw

Pragma for me currently. I wasn’t sure if I liked it when I got it but I find myself reaching for it more and more.

3 Likes

For me its when I look at some yoyo and realize I haven’t thrown it in a while. Then I gotta pick that thing up right now!

3 Likes

Alleycat 650b and 420. My two faves!
And recently the Loop 720, I’ve been on the 2a grind.

Maybe I just like 3 digit numbers?

5 Likes

Markmont Classic for me.

I find it hard to resist picking up and throwing my Toybania Thing

4 Likes

any yoyo in my pocket…

mgodinez

cloudy…

5 Likes

Most of my yoyos do that for me. Lately, I haven’t been able to put down the Banshee SS.

2 Likes

Honestly (I know this is going to sound cliche), mostly all of them. If I were to place pretty much any one of my yoyos in the kitchen, every time I went into the kitchen id look at the yoyo and want to play with it. This is how I got my Canon (my first and now least played with metal yoyo) back into the rotation. Even if I never pick it over my others, when it is all by itself I want to play with it.

I also like to cycle through my yoyos and enjoy each of them for the unique feel they have. I pick some up more frequently than others, but in the end they all make me want to throw. I seriously can’t just pick one or even two.

6 Likes

Protostar! I started throw at 2010, and back then, protostar was a beast!!!

4 Likes

I can’t stop playing with my Wanker. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nothing to be ashamed of.

2 Likes

You’ll go blind!

4 Likes

I recently been using my horizon ultra a lot

1 Like

So I walk into a room…see a yoyo…Ready, set YO!

I’m not picky, all I need is a yoyo and an opportunity. :+1:

It’s not the yoyo, it’s the yoyoing for me.

2 Likes

My Snow Weasel makes me want to throw all day long! Then I put it back in its case with the 10 others of its kind.

1 Like

It always seems like the yoyo that makes me want to throw the most is the next yoyo I’m eyeing on YYE…

3 Likes