Yoyo string keeps getting inbetween bearing when I play

wrap a rubberband around it and use pliers? (only if the option below doesnt work)

or wrap a rubber band around it and unscrew (better option)

if ur not afraid about just not lubing the bearing, or not upgrading it, just super glue it to the side, without taking the axle out

Yeah it still wont come out so im pretty sure its not unscrewing itself while I play

1 Like

so you cant unscrew the yoyo?

Nope. This happened to me before and the only way it came out was when I accidentally dropped it on the floor lol

1 Like

try changing the strings and playing with it if this still happenss, send a pic without uscrewing the yoyo

The string that I was using there is new

1 Like

I’m guessing I should just buy a new yoyo?

1 Like

uh plz send a pic of the string stuck in the yoyo without unscrewing it

1 Like

When a yoyo is hard to unscrew - and I’ve had the problem before - I put it in the freezer for 10 minutes. This works! You will be able to take the yoyo apart, remove the axle and bearing and then put it all together. I think this may solve the problem.

1 Like

ok that is wierd

how do you put the string on?

Yeah but I don’t see how putting it back together again and again will help me. I managed to get the screw off before and I put it back right and it still didn’t work.

1 Like

also, can you send a pic of what the two halfs of the yoyo look like?

I put it on the way you’re supposed to without unscrewing it

1 Like

there might be a rough cut in the plastic?

I managed to get the screw out btw and forgot to mention on the side where it has no bearing the plastic has become worn and yesterday when I played with it little shreds of plastic came out

1 Like

It sounds like it’s broken. Little shreds of plastic can’t be a good thing. I’m sorry you’re having all these problems.

1 Like