Yoyo Recreation - merged

:slight_smile: Got the last white triad! :slight_smile:

Out of stock on the yyr website too

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Meanie

Congrats

:smiley:

Hey guys and gals, I just got 2 yoyo recreation yoyoโ€™s and I was wondering what you guys

Thought

of yoyorecreation products.

so you edit your other post in your other thread, post it as a new thread, and keep the weird moving โ€˜thoughtโ€™ ?? also its too late to ask what we think! you already own em.

I accidentally posted it on my other thread sorry :โ€™(

I donโ€™t think about them, much.

1 Like

I just have a Triad, but I love it!

love em

congrats, bro! Iโ€™m getting a blue one!

Thanks! I havenโ€™t had any experience with yyr before. Looking forward to the draupnir Iโ€™m getting

Youโ€™ll love it for sure.its a beast.

Yea! Ive heard so. People are going as far as saying its one of the best. Do you have one?

I own 2 and I can confirm that itโ€™s a fantastic yoyo. You will not be dissapointed. :slight_smile:

As far as โ€œwhat do people think about Yoyorecreation?โ€, theres a whole 229 page โ€œYoyorecreation Appreciation Threadโ€ where those of us that enjoy a good YYR go to congregate. Granted, a lot of it is about their older models, but itโ€™s the place to be for all things high-end-Japan.

Interesting Trivia - Its also the 6th most popular topic of all time on this forum based on replies, as well as the 1st most popular if youโ€™re discounting topics that are made for/lend themselves to a lot of replies (introduce yourself/how high can we go/what are you throwing today).

So yes, people love them. :smiley:

OP, way to rub it in all our faces! Lol congrats on grabbing one. You should do a review when you get it and have some time with it! :slight_smile: oh, and donโ€™t forget pics!

I donโ€™t have one but I have tried a few and they are easily the best yoyo I have ever thrown.