yoyo posters?

does anyone know of anyplace that sells and interesting yoyo posters? or even manufacturer logos (big)?

I’ve never seen that done, that would be a cool idea though.

No but I bet some company somewhere would print a picture on a poster if you send it to them.,

I don’t think the market is sufficient for this kind of item when you look at it from a marketing and sales perspective of companies that specialize in these things.

Now, having said that, there are places that can do reasonably priced one-offs. If they can do one-offs, they can usually handle small runs. Some that specialize in small runs can do larger runs, it just takes them more time since they are dealing with slower machines.

You could do these posters as a sort of “artwork” project. Properly framed, it could get some decent dollars for sale. But, you could just do the posters first, see what people think and then see if it’s worth persuing. What’s so cool right now is that you can just make a PDF or JPG or some other format for evaluation/impression purposes to test the market, or small form prints.

I am getting the impression that yoyo is seeing a slight surge right now. Even so, I don’t see there being sufficient mass market at this point for a company to really want to come up with designs and runs.

If you can design up your own, this place is reasonable to get posters done.

http://www.shortrunposters.com/

You could always hire a graphic artist to make a poster for you.

hmmmm…i wonder if i can find a way to turn a profit here =]

Possibly. Just remember copyright laws :wink:

nope i wish