Yoyo Measurements

Can we change the measurements of yoyos to Millimeters instead of Inches? Everyone refers to the size by Millimeters, so it’s kind of confusing to look at inches.

Most of them are in mm now…

Oh… I see. Maybe I’m too old :stuck_out_tongue: but can we get all of them to change?

Yeah that would be nice. Sometimes I like seeing metric, sometimes I like seeing U.S. units.

Ah this is similar to what I just posted in another thread. The units used in the specs for yoyos are not consistent, some are metric others empirical. It would be best if we could see all of the dimensions in metric (or all of them in both systems), this makes it easier to tell what size the yoyo’s are compaired to each other and yoyo’s that people already own.

I was thinking of using Metric, because most measurements of yoyos seem to come in that measurement. YYE is the only place I’ve seen that uses inches.

I wish our country would change to metric… EVERY where else uses the metric system

But yeah, it would be alot of work to go and change them all… When I need metric comparisons I just check another site… But luckily now all the new yoyos have the metric mesurments…

i wish that yoyoexpert would put the yoyos on a graph or something like yoyoguy.com.

Okay, everyone take a yoyo that’s in this shop, put it on a piece of graph paper where 1 in= 5 squares, take a picture of it’s guts, straight down the axle, and from the side, and send it to andre! ;D

It might work…