Yoyo for 50$

So yeah, my birthday is coming and I’d like to hear your suggestions. Thanks!

5 Likes

People speak very highly of the One Drop Sugar Glider ($48.99), Duncan Windrunner 7068 ($44.99) is a 7068 aluminium yoyo at a great price, YYF Horizon and Shutter ($44.99 each) are well known. What do you have, what do you like? This can help with recommendations.

4 Likes

I hust wanted to hear what’s popular rn. I have a hummingbird, stealth, yacare, impulse 2, shutter wa, komodo and a replay pro. Open to suggestions:)

4 Likes

Atra! Especially if you like heavier feeling/organic feeling throws. Not an organic but is very comfortable

6 Likes

Gotta check retic out. I’ve heard they are making good stuff

3 Likes

Puff adder is rly fun too. I think its a hair out of your price range too. I personally love the puff adder even though I didnt think I would. It plays super fast but in a fun way. I know that theyre discounted but I dont remember the exact price right now.

5 Likes

i hear good things about the Deep State and the Komodo when is your birthday?

2 Likes

I’m not currently looking for a responsive/slim yoyo haha. And I already have the Komodo, and I like it a lot:)My birthday is on Nov 17th

2 Likes

Ah ok have a good birthday!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Recognition, Corruption, Cadence.

3 Likes

I’m in love with my K’Edge…

But you’ve already got a couple of YoYoFactories, so I really like the idea of you branching out and picking something up from different companies like the Atra or Puff Adder @hobbygod suggested!

5 Likes

You guys are awesome. There are bgrade puff adders starting at $35 right now (not many vibey ones, almost all ano flaws). Boa and atra are both under $50 for a grades as well.

4 Likes