Yoyo Documentary Road Trip - Looking for throwers!

Hello all!

Mrs. Yoyothrower and I are hitting the road in our RV in July. We’re planning on driving from Vancouver to Montreal and are hoping to meet up with other yoyoers and interview them for a “State of Yo in Canada” Documentary. We’ll be coming

If you’re in Canada, or the northern states (our return route) we’d love you to get in touch! Follow this link to a google form with the proposed route map.

Comment if you’ve filled it out as well, this thread can also be a “finding fellow yoyoers” thread!

Thanks in advance!

[Click here for the form]

11 Likes

Hit me up
When you passs through Sudbury, Ontario :grin: I’d absolute love to meet you AND Mrs.YoyoThrower !!! Maybe you can bring some of your stock that I can by directly from you , you know , to save me some money on shipping cost. :sweat_smile::joy:

That’s the plan! Fill out the form and we’ll hit you up to make a plan. Yeti is in Sudbury, so we’ll definitely be stopping there. If you don’t know who that is, send me an email to mryoyothrower@gmail.com and i’ll pass your contact along so you’ve got another yoyoer nearby!

Yeti B!!! I met his wife when I was throwing in a public line waiting for my first Covid shot las year :sweat_smile:but between work and my 7 month old lil dude i have yet to make the time to get together for a throw session :sweat_smile:unfortunately …BUT I just reach out to him today to get some sessions in together before you get to these parts :sweat_smile:

I just filled out the form and very much look forward to hopefully meeting in the future :grin: I will most DEFINITELY be getting together with Yeti in the next few weeks/months , when I first met him I was a tad bit self conscious about my throw skills and only had 2 yo-yos BUT now I’m pretty confident about where my skill is at these days AND have a DECENT collection , so I’m definitely more confident to meet him in person :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s the dude! Solid good human!