YoYo Day Sale! Trident and Entheos for $70.00 total! (Price Lowered)!

Hello!

I will not be lowering the price any further. In 24 hours I’m going to request that this thread be deleted and the deal will be void.

In honor of YoYo Day, I’m selling the yoyos below for very, very low prices! They are both in pretty good shape and play very smoothly. The Entheos is “General Yo Smooth” and the Trident is perfectly smooth as well.

For each yoyo, I’d like to get $40.00 USD. I’ll happily sell the two together for $70.00 USD. That price also includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance for $100.00 USD. I can absolutely guarantee that you’ll have a very hard time finding either of these yoyos for prices better than this.

If you’re put off by my small number of feedback, check out the feedback section of the forum and look for a thread by SaltySalvador. It details the way I do business. You can expect the exact same service if you wind up purchasing either or both of these yoyos.

Here are 5 pictures of the Trident:

The above image shows the two pin-pricks on the right half of the yoyo.

The above image shows the small scratch on the right half of the yoyo.

Here are 5 pictures of the Entheos:

The above picture shows 2 of 4 dings present. One is at the very top of the photo.

The damage on the right half of the yoyo is another of the 4 dings present.

The damage on the right half of the yoyo is another of the 4 dings present.

Thanks for your consideration!

DANG Traded to Qpotter for Cascade

Bump #28

I won’t be lowering the price any further than it is now. In 24 hours I’m going to request that this thread be deleted and the deal will be void.