YoYo Club Grant Program

This is excellent.

I’d love to start something in LA with this. My man cub is almost the age where he can start.

11 Likes

Ideally we can work with you to find the right venue when we launch this. :blush:

7 Likes

That is awesome news. Finding a location willing to host as a walk-in individual is sometimes tough. Having YYE backup would be dope.

4 Likes

holy crud this is awesome

3 Likes

Man this would be awesome! I personally don’t feel I have the availability/ time to set up and coordinate a club. That being said if there is anyone in the San Antonio area that would be interested in starting a club, my restaurant is closed on sundays and Mondays. I would be more than happy to open my doors for such a thing!

9 Likes

Could we, uh, like, have some of your dank food too? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I could easily provide food! Do a sort of family style meal of sorts. Idk if ribeye would be feasible though! Lmao

4 Likes

…free food?

WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!

4 Likes

ok that would be great

3 Likes

I make a mean Mac n cheese!! Hahaha

2 Likes

Exactly. I don’t feel like I can just go to the local library and reserve time for an event that focuses on children as just a local grown man without raising suspicion (sorry). But with this as an officially sponsored, nation wide initiative that’s a different box of :cheese:

8 Likes

I love :cheese:!

4 Likes

OK! First club program payment was sent in Monday’s mail to

YoYoExpert
116 Pleasant St
Suite 201
Easthampton, MA 01027-2761

Check is here

29 Likes

Assuming you haven’t recouped all of your investment yet. Very noble of you to send charity funds before that happens. Well played.

8 Likes

Andre said a partial would be useful to get things started, I wasn’t sure if he’d have time (his time seems seriously overcommitted to me), but if it makes sense, let’s do it for sure!

7 Likes

Honestly I’m shocked @codinghorror even possesses a physical checkbook, but after seeing that majestic unicorn I really feel like I need to up my check game…

18 Likes

@unklesteve was right: we can’t just create more and more yo-yos. We need to create more yo-yoers, too!

15 Likes

Folks might be surprised at how often you need a checkbook as a parent. I went years never writing checks until my kids showed up.

7 Likes

How much is the package and do you ship to Indonesia?

1 Like

+1 For LA! Really excited to see how this pans out. :smiley::call_me_hand:

1 Like