Yoyo Boomers Club

That’s Deep. I totally get what you’re saying. I pick the Deep State up everyday, and I honestly don’t see that ever changing.

1 Like

Which would you prefer as a 0A and which as a 1A (unless both are for playstyle)? I know you typically lean towards 0A

1 Like

No no. I lean decidedly more 1a. 0a is very hard for me. I am so reluctantly trying my hand at it this month. So when I say the Deeper State is more capable I mean that it stays level and on axis through more challenging tricks, it holds its spin longer, and it feels lighter and more nimble in play. This may or may not be someone’s cup of tea. But for doing stalls and that sort of play, I would imagine the Deep State to be the better performer simply because it has higher walls.

4 Likes

Fair enough, fair enough. I do think I’d actually prefer the Deeper State. Would much rather chill through tricks and have more time. Maybe if I somehow magically gain hand-eye coordination and possibly some extras speed, Deep State might be interesting to throw.

1 Like

I always figured the Deeper State is what I should get if I’m trying to bust out responsive string tricks. Can you Spirit Bomb on one?

3 Likes

Not Steve, but you can do anything you set your mind to, dear

2 Likes

Both stock are decidedly 1A unless you slather the bearing in grease. Mod it like I did mine with clear silicone, shims and a slim bearing that’s greased and boom it’s a 0A machine heck thick enough string and it’s essentially a looper. Flip side use it stock with dry bearing and it’s nearly unresponsive. Steve’s mod with a dry skim bearing makes it more responsive but still has a nice long spin.

4 Likes

Is there a particular one that’s practically unresponsive or both?

I have not learned that trick yet but I can Matrix on both. The Deeper State has plenty of spin at the end. It’s a challenge to get through it on the Deep State. However, as @Captrogers mentioned, mine both run a narrow C bearing dry and shimmed so they do play a bit different.

3 Likes

It’s because thats the sound they make when they are hit with a big rig.

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense

2 Likes

Since this is how it’s done in Australia, can you please explain to me the situation where in the capybara makes that capybara sound?? Please??:grin::grin::rofl::rofl:
Edit: I’ve heard tell that when you tickle their bellies, the laughing they do sounds like… capybara capybara capybara capybara​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

If I’m ever in South America, I’ll find out and let you know.

1 Like

WHO’S? THAT? POKEMON???

2 Likes

The Butterfly Caps arrived today! They’ll be up on the Throw-Yo site tonight or tomorrow!

6 Likes

I love it when my stupidity shows!! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes
8 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Today is payday so them buttons is mine!!

3 Likes

Never tried SE before but I look forward to it.

10 Likes

There is a grand baby coming today!!!

8 Likes