Yoyo Boomers Club

Well, here it is.

8 Likes

Well I know what I’m getting next. :smiley:

1 Like

I ordered 2.

One for the house. One for the office for my Adult Beverage during our Online meetings.

3 Likes

I lost my previous rocks glass. What good timing.

3 Likes

Added to the Member List in the first post. Welcome!

3 Likes

Workhorse Production Discussion;

Founding Member Work Horse discussion has started.

Member Workhorse;
One of the ideas for the member Workhorse was incorporating this design as the engraving.

Looking for Color Ideas for the background (Nebula as previously discussed is not a option).

YYBC Public Offering 1;
Plum Crazy Purple?

YYBC Public Offering 2;
G2 Decision

Share your thoughts and opinions.

5 Likes

We can get this on something similar to nebula - pink/purple/black . But not the signature G2 nebula

6 Likes

Workhorse v2 PIF ready for someone else to try. Who wants it?

(Note: I have one more day to send it before I’m out of state for 2 weeks.)

1 Like

I know somebody wants to try that V2 Workhorse Pay it Forward. Who’s gonna take it??

1 Like

I think people haven’t been getting on the forums as often or something. I’m really surprised this didn’t get snatched up immediately.

I mean if y’all want me to play it for two more weeks I’m not gonna complain. :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll try it!

4 Likes

Sounds like you might have to :man_shrugging:

No one can say you didn’t try.

Edit: oh! Splizzy in the knick of time!

4 Likes

If you try it you’re really going to like it… are you sure you’re ok with that?? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m counting on it! :grin: with all of yall responsive heads saying its dope, i expect no less :call_me_hand: ive been leaning hard into modern responsive as my 2nd fav style so I’m super excited to give it a go

3 Likes

Dropping it in the mail tomorrow!

6 Likes

That design rocks! Are there reference images somewhere for the color options being considered?

Nothing official yet. Trying to get the conversation and ideas rolling.

Feel Free to post colors/examples.

I think just a clean YOYO BOOMERS CLUB logo text would be the coolest. Having all the other stuff seems a bit much. But having said that, I’m down for whatever is decided.

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for etchings so I’m all in on that. some shade of purple sounds awesome but honestly i think the only color of yoyo I’m NOT interested in would be yellow/gold. and even having said that, i love the shade on the butterballs. i may have a problem being decisive…

2 Likes