Yoyo Boomers Club

I really love this image. Any sort of dark purple or purple and black would be my vote

4 Likes

I really dig this, fun throwback. Also totally game for the pink/purple/black nebula-esque idea.

1 Like

Just got a glimpse of the Operator in Mr. Jakes live stream.

4 Likes

I like the Plum Crazy Purple. I also think Cerulean Blue would look good.

4 Likes

I like the images above too. My only concern would be how easy the design would be to read on something so small.
For instance, the moon on the picture with the detail with the craters, is that stuff going to be legible .

It looks nice…

While I would love to keep this Dead 'Orse longer (or forever) I’ve got a bunch of yo-yos in I need to throw for the Yoyo Archive. Figured I might as well send this off since I won’t have much time to play with it for a while.

I have to say I instantly fell in love with this throw the moment I started using it. It just feels…amazing. Soft, slow, and really easy to control. I’ve been playing with it almost constantly every free chance I get.

Anyway, next person to say “I want it!” will get their turn.

11 Likes

I think I need to find a rad wooden yo-yo that plays great 0A. Just makes sense, right? :grin:

4 Likes

I’m bummed that

A) I couldn’t really afford a Spinworthy
B) That Spinworthy is no more

:cry:

5 Likes

No one ever said spinworthy is no more. Glen just needed a break from the forums from my understanding, to give his family more time and attention. I don’t think he is completely quitting. I could be wrong though. I hope I’m not

4 Likes

I want it!

2 Likes

Awesome! DM me your addy!

1 Like

Proud Dad moment.

Text from my wife; “Only YOUR Son.”

17 Likes

Heck yeah! Start the next boom buddy!!! So cool Cody!

3 Likes

I’ve gotten pretty consistent with the finger spin. Now I try this😃

3 Likes

I honestly think there is a small boom ramping again. Much more interest around club recently and YoYo content at least from my perspective

6 Likes

i just got my buddy and his daughter and wife into the hobby. if it happens I’m gonna make a shirt with the shake n bake girl that says there was a yoyo boom, and i helped :laughing: seriously though i can’t imagine after all this time yoyos just disappear into obscurity. prob ebb and flow like it seems to have always done. everyone here certainly does their part to promote the hobby

3 Likes

It’s still so funny to me how yoyoing as a hobby comes and goes. Just like a yoyo :skull:

7 Likes

I’ve been kinda noticing too but trying not to get to eager about it lol

I don’t wanna jinx it!

2 Likes

This guy ended up coming home with us today. His first home. Born at the shelter, like our other dog Kevin.

Please vote on a name, help settle a family squabble.

• Kyle
  • Conrad
  • Clark
0 voters
5 Likes