Yoyo Boomers Club

Honor system and because we don’t have any big prizes I don’t see a reason for folks to lie about it. It’s just a fun thing to do during a busy summer

1 Like

I could throw my wish for a month :pray:

1 Like

Something for fun as well
Edit: Dang, it changes my PNG’s to JPEG’s now, the sticker-like one I have with the background removed if someone ends up wanting to use it.

15 Likes

Fancy pants, rich McGee over here

3 Likes

Can somebody bring up something related to 5a so I can promote my new review? Lol

1 Like

Go for it what cw you review this time?

Looks like folks are into the one YoYo one config

2 Likes

Astronauts
Admire
Astonishing
Alien
Artifacts

boom 5a’s

4 Likes

Speaking of space related things that start with as, check out my asteroid review!!
(Ty)

3 Likes

No way! For real!?! @twenty_two couldnt have set you up any better!

You two aren’t a couple con-people, sent by big counterweight, to get one over on the yybc, are you? ARE YOU!!!???!!!

Jk. That was a sweet setup though.

1 Like

Something something bee sting something rebound rebound spinny counterweight something something jake bullock tyler severence something something hideo ishida sora ishikawa something something porykon

(we are now talking about 5a)

2 Likes

I should have joined a long time ago but I wish to be part of the Boomer Club! I think I can commit to a single yoyo for one month. The hard choice is which one?

Best time to plant an orange tree is 20 years ago, second best time is today, right?!

6 Likes

You win

3 Likes

I would like to join the ranks of the Yoyo Boomers. Thanks for the invite, @Yodaddyo.

As thanks, I submit to you all this picture of a cinematic masterpiece (shot in HD!) still in my possession:

10 Likes

Wow nice! Do you still own something that plays dvd’s? Also welcome to the club and forums, and hooray for muppets!

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, I should take a look. I wonder if there are any interesting tricks on there that never made it to YouTube.

3 Likes

Well it is “ The World’s Most Advanced Yo-yo Trick DVD”
There’s bound to be something on there…:rofl:

3 Likes

Hey! You found us! Welcome!

1 Like

I see your DVD and raise you VHS

9 Likes

You’ve got me there. Waiting for someone to post a Betamax…

3 Likes