Yoyo Boomers Club

If it hasn’t already been mentioned, I think that “Kendama knees” can help with flips. For me it means a slower, more controlled rotation, and with one less movement initiated by the hands it is just easier to track where everything needs to be.

2 Likes

Just catching up on club posts.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it would not be appropriate to include a “Kick Flip” in the secret YYB Club handshake?

2 Likes

It was purposed as a barrier to entry in the club.

But, it appears you are correct.

After my admission of lack of skills, it appears I wasnt the only one.

So at this point Kick Flip isnt the gate keeper.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Pun1sh3R
Also thanks for the kind words!

Here is another one I made some time ago to try and help, check the description for my angles.
Kickflip is a fantastic trick and absolute favorite
I’m around if anyone want some help. I helped a few people learn it. Instagram is where I’m mostly but pop in here infrequently.

9 Likes

It’s gotta be Skin the Gerbil (responsive) then right? :wink:
J/K, don’t worry everybody

3 Likes

Now that I can do

2 Likes

I got it first try. Then 4th. Then 23rd. Then I didn’t hit it for a half hour. Then I clocked my kneecap, so now it’s yo-yo cool down time. Thanks for the link! I haven’t added a new trick to my arsenal in a long time. Now to figure out how the heck I did it.

6 Likes

You’ve challenged me. I’m not gonna say no, but I am gonna say my black eye will be on you.

3 Likes

Nice! Well you really need that neutral string and I’m not going to lie and say I hit it every time. However I’m always coming back to it.

2 Likes

#kickflipgate2024

@Son-of-Morris It’s weird we don’t have a finger giving the bird emoji

5 Likes

Sorry for the delay. Got you added to the member list in the first post.

Welcome!

6 Likes

gracias.

1 Like

I think this may have relevance here. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/0885690eba3319ad572100d3b71b066da35cfd1ec2f6660c3b381c8fc5cdd1a2.gif

1 Like

So not skateboards? Got it.

1 Like

I am not going to spread rumors but you may want to check out Toybania’s website…

4 Likes

Can someone PM me and explain why we’re tip-toeing around this very public topic?

1 Like

Didnt realize it was a public post. Also didn’t want to air dirty laundry either.

2 Likes

I’m only aware of him closing shop. That’s what I thought you were referring too. If there’s anything else, then never mind.

That is accurate.

3 Likes

I missed this while on Vacation. Just noticed your badge. Delayed Welcome to the club.

4 Likes