Yoyo Boomers Club

Just need the official boomer logo on a black or navy background.

I believe I’ve seen G Squared stubby holders before. Is that right, @G2_Jake ?

3 Likes

Also, if people are digging the Harbinger when it releases, and a second run is warranted, I’ll advocate for a YYBC edition.

11 Likes

A second run will be warranted. We know what kinda magic you and mark can create together.

4 Likes

13 Likes

This week is not great so I’m going to sooth myself by buying a metal harbinger at drop. Can’t wait for it.

10 Likes

I’ll also be lining up for that one, hope I can sneak in.

2 Likes

I will almost certainly miss the drop and will therefore cry if there isn’t a second

2 Likes

Yeah. This sounds VERY soothing. Like some super salve or something. I feel like I will be applying this line of treatment myself. :smiley:

3 Likes

There should be plenty at YYE.

I doubt those that want one will miss out.

I have some up my sleeve that you can purchase from me if you do.

6 Likes

I’ve got my eyes on the all red one. @Glenacius_K will it be the same red as the RBC red?

3 Likes

I believe it is!

5 Likes

OK, I really want to work on a one-piece fixie that is designed by the YYBC.

I know fixed axle may be slightly out of season now, with fixed axle February ended, but we all still love our fixies.

If you can agree on a design and send me the YYBC logo to engrave on it, I’ll try to spin a few up!

Things you need to know:

1. I will make them when I can in between other projects. Be patient.

2. They will be available to purchase only for YYBC memebers. They will be posted here.

3. I will need to step in with my own imput/changes if I can see the agreed upon design just won’t work.

4. It must be one-piece, because that is my current focus.

5. You must throw it and enjoy the gee-willie-willikers out of it.

Yea or nay, folks!

• Yea!
  • Nay!
0 voters
5 Likes

I mean that’s a big heck yes from me. Wood is good all year round my friend. After all it’s only 332 more days until faf 2025

4 Likes

Apparently not :frowning:

I can do different types of mugs, glasses, tumblers, travel mugs, and coasters. No coozys though!

4 Likes

This yoyo boomer would love something along the lines of a one-piece Knack XL :sunglasses:

1 Like

I will gladly make a special string exclusive to the club for use with this exclusive throw! What materials/colors/thickness would club members like to see for a one-piece fixie?

2 Likes

Are we talking about these?

5 Likes

Nope we’re not sorry did a bit more catching up.

I can do can coolers - I don’t do the drop ship stuff.

So we would either have members opt in that want one and I could get one out to everyone.

Or we plan to have one with the workhouse shipment.

5 Likes

String wise I like a nice cotton but don’t mind a bit of poly or even nylon woven in for wood. Color wise I hate pure white. I wouldn’t mind a beige with something more brown or even green woven in.

2 Likes

Wood wise I lean more toward dark woods, cherry, walnut, hickory.

Weight I prefer a bit on the heavier side closer to 55-60g range but I might be an outlier. That also comes with the denser wood territory.

Shape like something with rounded edges like the bloodcell but a profile more like the harbinger which I believe is essentially the knack but I could be wrong there.

For engraving I think a simple “YYBC” is all we need. It would fit your usual aesthetic and theme of simple and functional.

Those are my thoughts at least.

Any super heavy mistakes you’re welcome to make undersized I won’t complain.

4 Likes