Yoyo art I’ve made

I’ll post more stuff in time but here’s a sOMETHING Anglam Pinnacle. Still don’t know what Anglam means if anyone wants to help me with that. This took about 5 hours:

24 Likes

dude that is amazing!

3 Likes

nice

3 Likes

My Daughters YoYo art!!!

16 Likes

@Marm
Very cool!!

@TheThrowingGnome
lol :heart:

3 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

See @zslane, even @TheThrowingGnome’s daughter thinks a diabolo is a yo-yo! :rofl:

Nice art @TheThrowingGnome and @Marm!

4 Likes

Why thank you

1 Like

I did an art a while ago for when the Ti-Vayder was being hyped.

Took about 20 mins (as you can tell) but I think it kind of looks like the Dark Lord’s hand.

10 Likes

Full post:

6 Likes

Not 100% happy with the way this came out. It was my first attempt. I learned a lot of lessons. Fun though. I have two more and I think I’ll paint designs on those. I love autumn and leaves and stuff.

16 Likes

That looks fantastic! Throwable art :blush:.

3 Likes

That looks wicked-cool! Did you use a pyrography tool? Great job!

1 Like

Yes. It was just a $10 wood burning kit from Walmart that I’ve had for years and did not open until yesterday.

1 Like

The one on the left has only one side finished so far. I did that today. I’m learning more about wood burning. The one on the right is from yesterday which I put my name and year on (can’t see it in this photo. I purchased 3 of these from YYF. I will keep with the autumn / leaves theme. I intend these to be heirloom yoyos not really to be pocketed and thrown much. After awhile I will put them away into the hard briefcase I keep all my important paperwork in. I don’t expect to expire for at least another 25-30 years but when my younger brother and sister come to “settle things” after “that day” I’d love for them to think about how much I loved yoyoing and then take these three yoyos as keepsakes since they have my art and name and year I made them burned on. I don’t expect them to want to save a bunch of metal yoyos…but a nice customized old-fashioned yoyo…definitely, yes.

3 Likes