Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Silver with black splash barracuda with box two small scrapes-$60
Mib clear gradient-$55
Blue acid wash with pink splash hatchet a few dings-$30
Nmib green minute has a few pinpricks-$30
Vibey something V-$20

That:yomega ooch yo with brand new response pads, a dif-e-yo bearing, and 10 poly strings. I can even throw in a flat c bearing for responsive play.
For my shutter that has a lot of dings/scratches all around

Mint first run sorry yoyos ratchet few raw marks

mint Berserker RX (C3)
NM B-Grade Schneider (Sturm Panzer)

solid color Maxbet with a little 3A damage and a few scratches/pinpricks?

Mib red space cowboy

$80

to many questions not enough answers :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d say $70-75 shipped. My friend had a hard time with his near mint one…

I think $100 is ideal; $90 is for a fast sale.

They’re definitely worth $120, though.

Hmm…I guess I’ll jump in on asking how much some of my throws are worth.

And…NO, I am not planning on selling these (not like anyone would buy them right? =P)

Unopened Duncan Freehand 1 (Original Freehand) with special yellow caps
-I remember buying these from II way back, and they only offered the yellow caps on the green freehands and stuff. Typically they’re supposed to come with white caps.

Mint (still have packaging) Freehand Metal Zero II edition Takeshi recess silicon mod
-I remember buying this on II in 2005 I think. The package is opened since they did the mod thing. Only threw it a couple of times at home than put it back into it’s package. I remember the site said only 50 or so were supposedly made. I tried to research it but to no result.

MWB TiWalker, #83/81 sold

how much could i expect for a wintergreen peak, second run. has some minor damage and very light vibe . pm me answers i check on that more than on this thread

Die hard 28s collector so checking the value of a few (obv not willing to sell unless a museum buys my full collection for 1000000000000000).

First run 28s Peak mint with box
Second run 28s Peak mint with box
First run 28s Bvm mint with box
Bonfire 28s mint with box

Black matte Draupnir mint with box

Freehand one is about $60
Metal zero is only about $15

jonh ando red new superstar with a little damage that is kinda like a flatspot but not ‘‘deep’’ enough that doesn’t break ano and dosen’t fade the gold and red that is 1mmx3mm ?

My love.

Seems like a fair trade (though a little in your favor).

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Although I made a slight mistake on the metal freehand. So after some research, the one I have is
“Kyo’s Metal Worlds Freehand”, found the info on yoyowiki. So this is the one I was referring to, not a usual metal zero.

takeshi modded worlds metal freehand would be $70

They’re rare but nobody is really looking for one

50-60$ tops. more like 45 if you want to sell it quick though.

By fast you mean how long and slow is how long ? And in a trade around what could i get for it (in mint)