Yoyo Appraisal Thread

In that condition I’d say $15 is probably about right. Also we have a thread specifically for these kinds of questions : http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,65572.0.html

1 Like

There was a blue prestige that went for $65 on ebay recently and I’ve seen several in the $60-$70 range myself

M10’s and majestys tend to be more popular

I mean come on man protostar is listed 15 bucks and this is a metal and its a bit scuffed only and I mean its color it doesn’t effect play you don’t get a metal throw at that price. 30 bucks is the right price.

I think you should give that Shutter away for free. I love the Shutter, trust me, but I think any beat value metal should be a gift. That’s just my opinion.

For $30 you can have a new Kilter, and for $15 a new Magic Yo-Yo, both metals. Are you planning to ship that Shutter to an international buyer? In that case, the cost of shipping might not be worth making the deal. Gift it to someone local. :-\

I personally think $20 would be a fair value on a beat up shutter. People are not gonna pay more than that when mint ones have been as cheap as $25 used.

So do you think 20 with original bearing and 30 with kk bearing is ok.

Most people could care less about bearings and wouldn’t pay an extra $10 for a KK unless it was maybe one of the ceramic KK’s. The normal $15 wouldn’t change the price though.

Mint ILYY Phase.

MWB clear gradient

Phase-$70 (I’ve seen these as low as $50 though)
Gradient-$60

Pricecheck on a Pink Shu-Ta with one nearly invisible small flatspot thats not feelable?

Darn I overpaid, what’s $15 anyways?

Near mint a-grade iron man peak? One of ten or less.

Can someone appraise a Fools Gold Avalanche w/ around 3 dings?

You asked for me

<<<<<<

I’d say 40-50.

$35 if a non desirable color but if very desirable tops $55-$60.

How much should I pay for a beat gold shutter with small vibe?

$20

mrciurleo, the world’s your oyster. But don’t go over $450.