Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Here’s a tough one…

for those who even remember it, the Buzz-On Element X

Can someone appraise a mint Zach Gormley summit and a mint Gormley chief?

$80-100

For both?

I would assume each

Yeah, I was wondering if both could go for $80-100 individually. In other words, I was wondering if they had the same value.

$80-90 on the summit, $100-110 on the chief. Depending on the buyers, I think you could get atleast $80 for the summit and $90 for the chief on a bad day, good luck :wink:

MWB Rally. I’m trying to feel out the market in them, but I’ve seen asking prices from $25 to “good luck getting this off of me.” It’s kind of confusing that the range is that wide.

Ayame Benchmark O

35$

Mint solid light blue Prestige

I’d say $35 is fair as well. Might be able to get slightly more if it’s the spring green version. The “good luck getting this off of me” isn’t indicative of it being worth any more, that person likely just enjoys their Rally enough where they don’t want to sell it for fair market price.

element x would be $25

Bump on this, and I’m thinking of getting a supernova
So pricecheck on a bad condition but mostly light marks 2013/2012 supernova?

Mint Prestige, probably around $65-75

Supernova, around $45-50 if its damaged

1 Like

Wow so I got a really good price on the prestige :smiley:
Got it for $55 :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I need second opinions on some prices…

Ape x MWB
Rockerfeller Ice Caps, might be 1 possible pinprick but can’t find it. VNM to.be safe.
2012 Tre Mint Half black half red w gold acid wash splotches on both sides
Czm8 Proto China Made 2-3 pinpricks
Czm8 Proto USA Made 6-10 small pinpricks in 2 clusters
2012 Rockstar neon greenish yellow. Few dings.and a.few pinpricks
Rebel To Macro cosm? Black w Rainbow splash like Jason Wong’s "Skittles"custom colorways he used to do. Semi beat, like 10 small marks and pinpricks around the rims
Too Hot Proto 8-12 1-2mm marks most don’t go through.ano.

Now to ask.about the higher priced ones…

Dreadnought Silver, no damage I see but ill say VNM, no box.

FG AC1 Ash Berry MWB, smoother than A grade AC1s I have owned.

Wooly Marmot 2 Northern Lights Mint no Box

Arctic Circle 2 Confetti MWB

Arctic Circle 2 Jack Rabbit MWB

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me out :wink:

1 Like

$55 is a great deal for a mint prestige!! The last one I had in that exact colorway I think I sold a mint one for $80~90, forget exactly but I know that’s a great deal!

Prestiges are generally around the same price as M10s, possibly the Prestige could go for a tiny bit more but don’t see the same condition Prestige being worth anymore than $10 more than an m10. I also can’t see Prestiges going for less than m10s but they have and will.

I bring that up bc I remember selling a MWB half green half gray m10 for $80

Congratz on your $55 mint Prestige :slight_smile:

So what do you think should the price of Shutter should be for selling im talking about a 2nd hand Shutter check out BST for condition…Someone just said me that it should be $15 that’s a why posted this poll … This is the link to BST http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,78521.0.html