Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Most of (not all) the opinions here are just that, an opinion of value. If no one responded to your requested appraisals it’s likely that no one has an opinion or prior sale information.

Although I don’t always feel qualified to post in this thread, I read it relatively religiously, and whilst hugely useful, actually the easiest to appraise throws are those that come up for sale more frequently and therefore need less ‘appraising’. Something like a Collid3r don’t sell that frequently nor are they that sought after so they are more difficult to evaluate. Because no-one is ‘required’ to appraise throws in this thread, throws like this tend to go unnoticed because no one truly knows how to evaluate them. People aren’t ignoring throws like this, it’s just that no-one feels that confident in giving a sensible evaluation. Honestly, you’re better off just seeing what you can get for it on the BST.

Help thy self.

I’d say $90 on this chief would be a fair price as well

Collid3r would probly be $60

spyy pure? just a normal one.

Mint I’d think $80

first run yetie?

For people that own one and are trying to sell it: about $200

As always, market dictates price. I’ve seen them go for $40 and all the way up to $150. Pretty sure I picked mine up at $50 but I don’t quite remember.

Looking to make sure I paid a fair price: b-grade torrent 2 with some scuffs and dings? No help from you this time sparhawk :smiley:

Mint aqua 888x?
CLYW Arctic Circle 1 with small marks around the rim?

I’ve seen a bunch of first run Yetis sold at $50-65 so I’d consider that a reasonable range.

40-50 if its smooth, and that’s being a little generous.

Thanks!

SPYY Orbitron 5000, bronze, w/10 ball, super near mwb

SPYY Supra, champagne wash, w/10 ball, mwb

CZM8, blue with pink splash, tiny cluster of pin pricks and tiny anno rub. $35 shipped too much?

Nm blasted ministar?

Ministar with 4 scuffs?

Ministar is maybe $40-$50

Orbitron lucky if you get $50 and about that for the Supra.

Not a terrible price on the Czm8.

Thanks. That’s about what I was figuring.

Have gotten some price quotes already but they have been pretty different so I want to see more :stuck_out_tongue:
Mint without box Half blue half light blue prestige

$70.

MIP BombSpaud AG1