Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Near Mint OG Peak: Ask Jason Wong, my guess is over a thousand…

Hey guys, guess what? A Canvas is now worth less than $100. Way to go BST!

Alright I need to get trade and resale values on all my CLYW, I also need to know once and for all whether or not my cliff and puffin are blizzards or not because I can’t get a straight answer.

Pic 1: Black Speckled Glacier Express, mint with box, no vibe.

Pic 2: Clearview Blizzard (New) Sasquatch, mint no box, no vibe.

Pic 3: Red Splashed Cliff (NEED TO KNOW IF IT’S A BLIZZARD!), couple small marks that can’t even be pictured, no box, no vibe.

Pic 4: Blue Splashed Puffin 1 (NEED TO KNOW IF IT’S A BLIZZARD!), only a couple pinpricks that can’t even be pictured, no box, absolutely no vibe.

Puffin’s Blizzard but also FG.

Okay cool, yea I didn’t think it was a fools gold but now I know for sure it is. Okay so what is the actual title of the color way then? And what about the cliff?

That’s a good thing.

X3 Aware, Blue/Pink/purple colorway with monir damage from keys. i need a trade value ASAP!

and i still need to know about my CLYW’s above too!

puffin is a fg - blizzard - 50

Sasquatch - 105

Glacier express - 80-85

Cliff - red blizzard (it’s a type of blizzard and I think it was only done on that run of cliffs) - 90

Thank you! And how can you tell if a clyw is a fools gold?

If it has pick axe engravings on it or has engravings that say “Fools Gold”.

Okay cool, thank you, now can you guys tell me what an X3 Aware with minor unaffecting damage on it would go for in value?

Fools Gold Glacier Express (Camp Caribou)

Fools Gold BVM 2 two small scrapes (Zip Zop)

Arctic Circle (OG) mint Copper Pot

Chief mint Cool Ghoul

Puffin 2 mint Northern Lights

Code 2 small flat spot Red

Camp Caribou FG GE: 55-60 if mint
FG BVM2 2 small scrapes: 50-60
Copper Pot AC1 mint: 90-100
Cool Ghoul Chief: 120-130 since i think its a 65 gram one, subtract 20 dollars if its the regular 66 gram weight
Puffin 2 Northern Lights Mint: 120
Code 2 Red Very Near Mint: 55-60 (solid colors are a tough sell, might even say 50 for a quick sell, i got a mint custom code 2 for 50 so it all depebds but most people perfer splash code 2s)

Hope that helps…

I know. For those of us without Canvases.

1st run Bushmen AC2 new? Thrown a couple times…? Haycock edition

Near mint blue/clear acid wash aviator.

Trident, small, almost like 3a marks on just the outer rim, so very light damage but spread out across the whole rim.

Rec rev sine saw, near mint.

I was thinking like a package deal of $80 for the both of them?

Not sure on the trident, maybe $70?

Id say $40 on the Sine//Saw

i would say 50 for the trident and 30 for the sine saw. 70 for the trident is way too much imo