Yoyo Appraisal Thread

No idea on the price, but got a question if you’re cool with answering

Of all this wicked cool stuff, is their anything you’re keeping? If so, do you mind sharing the name or a pic of the few you’re keeping?

To keep on topic, we might can even appraise them in case you ever decide to sell your personal keepers

That’s pretty sweet especially since it doesn’t have any cracks. I would probably ask around $60 for it.

1 Like

Hey folks, wanted to get a price check on some grails:

Lesula, CLYW Peak

Peak (2nd run, found its history here) is a 1/10 grey fade, has some damage, plays great.

Lesula is NMTBS, no damage I can see.

6 Likes

the last lesula i saw sold for $500

4 Likes

That Peak is so beautiful.

1 Like

500$ I are they really that rare?

1 Like

I havent seen one in a long while and with the mfd popularity of late i can see that price

Honestly not much! So far just a Jazz-Yo shield based primarily on it’s aesthetics, a BSP for the sake of it and possibly a Kyo Tiphitter 2! Now the ones I possibly would have kept in retrospect is a little larger haha

1 Like

What about the Stradavari?

1 Like

Any ideas how to value this set?

7 Likes

How much a Crucial Cream?

6 Likes

I’d say a Crucial Cream is around $75

Someone more knowledgeable feel free to jump in

1 Like

Thanks.

Rebirth - some minor marks without affecting the finish.

Pure - two small dings

Phenom - mint

OD m1 - storage micro ding

Dang - storage finish marks

E1ns - dings

All of them spining perfect smooth.

5 Likes

The Stradavri was awesome, obviously! I can’t say that’s one I would have kept though, it’s cool, it’s rare blah blah…it’s also been sitting in a box for 8 years! Haha I’d rather (and I assume it did) go to someone who will really appreciate it, as it wasn’t getting it here lol.

For some I would have kept, probably the MarkMont, Ti-Yo and I’d say a Bapezilla. So not too many, but those are a few in particular I can say I wouldn’t have had an issue holding onto them.

1 Like

Just wonder how it feels to play, it’s so elusive with a crazy design, and no one’s ever reviewed it.

The three you listed would’ve been three that I would’ve kept too, your collection was awesome. Glad to see you got most or all of it sold though!

1 Like

Yeah working through it! Man I never actually played with the Bist either :joy:. Iv’e got some pictures, but I’m thinking the purchaser of it will give a good write up on it! Along with a much more indepth review than I ever could have.

So few more if you guys could, always happy to provide more images if needed for id purposes.

The only obvious one to me is the “reel” yoyo but I cannot find any information on it

7 Likes

Not too sure but I think this is a One Drop benchmark (H shape?) silver or maybe the nickel version?. I got it years ago in a trade… pretty dirty and beat up. Does it have any worth?

3 Likes

Can not tell you anything about the price but I think is no benchmark. I think it is a Dang (Dang 1 to be precise)

8 Likes

Looks like that’s the one! Thanks for the quick reply and identification🤙🏾

1 Like

If it is a nickel Dang, I’d say a mint one could fetch $100, might sit for a week or more to move at that price.

Personally, one in that condition, I’d say $50.

1 Like