Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I think that ano is the smoked M1 not the affogato he is looking for. Still incredible ano job. I used to have one back in the day and regret selling it to this day haha.

3 Likes

That’s a version 2 from 2007, I like this yoyo, so I have a couple. New in an unopen blister pack $35-$40, loose like that $15-$20 pending on shipping cost. To get them to play to today’s standards they need new pads and a new Konkave Dif-E-Yo A sized bearing which is an additional $20 in parts. I consider these a “Poor Mans YWET” even though they were released prior. The 2006 version gives them a bad rep due to the stripping issues of that cheaper aluminum used. That being said they are still part of the Freehand legacy and line up, and Freehands are hot with collectors these days.

2 Likes

Awesome! Appreciate the insight!

And while im at it… im gussing most of these are just whatevers. Top three i know. 2nd row two to the left no clue, and no clue on bottom four

Also, have a broken sumo
Lol

2 Likes

I would probably ask $400 for each mg. The black might go for a bit more since it’s more desirable.

1 Like

4th row far left I’m pretty sure is a raw yoyofactory 888. 888s always seem to be pretty popular with collectors, so I’d imagine that would be on the easier end to sell and for a decently high amount too. Would need somebody more knowledgeable than me to tell you the year or give you a proper appraisal though, since the different runs all seem to have a different value and demand.

1 Like

Bottom row would be DNA, gorilla by hspin and groovy lady

DNA around $90
Gorilla at $60
Groovy lady at $80

I think the red gun is a bbyy tt or an l2 but would need a profile shot

3 Likes

Dif-e-yo has what kind like a custom huh so probly $85
Cold Metal Nano blaster - SKIP
Hi-SPIN pyro ghost edition $80
Duncan metal zero $15
Yomega metallic missile $30
Weed 4xl $80
M1 $60
Unknown
Custom Yoyo Axl $20

4 Likes

God bless you for you remembering my want for an Affogato de Lotiempo Onedrop M1. Unfortunately that is not the colorway but it is a beautiful specimen.

I went ahead and put my hat in the ring since I doubt I’ll find an Affogato at this point and it would make for a great EDC.

3 Likes

So I know you guys were saying G5’s in different colors are worth different amounts, iv’e got a black and a gray. Any difference?

Also these three?
Middle is possibly a bsp? I have two solid golds which obviously aren’t correct, so i’m wondering at some point i did a full swap

4 Likes

That baby dert is probably $550 on the right. The middle is a tiyo I believe which is less rare than the bsp so maybe priced at $300. @WCMTWS

6 Likes

I don’t think it’s the Ti-Yo because it doesn’t have the through screws for the axle like the BSP; all the Ti-Yo renders have that, but maybe the production ones didn’t have it? I agree it looks a lot like the BSP, maybe it’s either a proto or knock off of either the BSP/Ti-Yo?

4 Likes

Ok definitely not a bsp

4 Likes

Maybe a titanium sclb? Alex made a lot of experiments

Far left should be a raw fusion around $150

More photos of possible ti-yo? Haven’t found anything on the net.

10 Likes

I can confirm it’s a ti-yo

I found a thread talking about one that looks just like this.

Info from the Kickstarter if anyone is interested
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikebond/ti-yo

7 Likes

Awesome! Nice find

2 Likes

Anyone know anything about these?

I assume nothing special, can’t find much!

3 Likes

They look like knockoff mag wheels

1 Like

Need help appraising this puffin. Thank you.

No damage with original box.

4 Likes