Yoyo Appraisal Thread

$110 or so on a good day, $90 could probs pull decently quick offers tho.

3 Likes

now how do I list something I want to sell? Do I do it on here or is that for another website like Ebay?

The buy sell trade section here works. Just make sure to follow the rules

4 Likes

I am thinking of potentially downsizing… one shot it what I got and the other shot is what I just sold a stock blue and white cap for. What do you think would be good prices?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Northern Lights has historically been a very desirable colorway on the Summit, so I’m going to have to appraise this one a bit higher than others have suggested; I’d say a healthy price is around $150, assuming mint without the box.

From what I’ve seen, the value of a CLYW isn’t substantially affected by whether or not it has the original box unless it was unique to that throw. In the case of this Summit, I believe they all got the same stickered box. Compared to something like the 7 Summits which came with boxes different from regular-run Summits.

4 Likes

Hey all,
Would appreciate some help with this CLYW Cliff delirium dive se. MIB. Thanks in advance

12 Likes

Really? Nobody an estimate? :arrow_up:

1 Like

Cliffs can fetch 150 pretty easy for a not too popular colorway. If you had something ashberry+ mib it’s be closer to 200. Cliffs are great

3 Likes

Thanks @DapperWooona

I was gonna say 140$

1 Like

a-rt grail, Yyf meerkat, C3yoyo token? I need estimates cause i plan to sell

Grail 140 and possibly higher considering color
Meerkat 40
Token 20

This is assuming mint

1 Like

What’s the going rate of clyw puffin 1s right now, trying to buy one and want to know what’s the general price for one now of days.

110-180 depending on colorway

Got an 09 rollout, any idea?

6 Likes

Someone may be willing to pay $120 considering it being another Italian made throw with a unique response but could see it going as low as $80

2 Likes

Would agree with @sparhawk between 120-80 pending on the buyers desire. Those retailed around $87 (79,00 €) in the Euro stores back in the day. The unique response however may make it hard to maintain, so its going to be more of a collector’s piece instead of a player piece.

5 Likes

Yikes, that thing looks like more of a display piece based purely on those rims. I’m already intimidated by it, just one hit from a snag seems like it would do some damage.

1 Like

Thanks guys, heres a few more if you dont mind

1. Dif-e-yo
  2. Cold Metal Nano blaster - SKIP
  3. Hi-SPIN pyro
  4. Duncan metal zero
  5. Yomega metallic missile
  6. Unknown
  7. M1
  8. Unknown
  9. Custom Yoyo Axl

And the Duncan sets!

3 Likes

@kretzschmar is that the ano you are looking for ?

1 Like