Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Yup - mine are variations of those. Thanks so much for the advice!

3 Likes

How much would a Metal FHZ go for? Found one in storage, pretty beat up, but just wanted to see if someone knows the range.

1 Like

Do you have pics of it since there’s been a couple different iterations?

3 Likes

sale values on these have been picking up a bit lately, and to @yoyojoe ‘s comment a few days ago there’s an upswing in the older yoyo market, and certain part as such

4 Likes

Here’s a tough one. I imagine the value is high but I’ve never seen another one, let alone for sale. Early YYF yoyos made in gold were contest prizes/brick and mortar store only. Thoughts?

7 Likes

Easily $200+ I’d say as $200 was the top end of the Espionage 401k’s I’ve seen. Perhaps even $365+ since it’s so rare, an ano tester Grind Mutant 2 (1 of like 2 IIRC) went for $365 last summer.

3 Likes

@yyfben2.deactivated for more info about this gold 401k

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was Ben that told me that but it’d be cool if he chimed in and confirmed.

1 Like

Since this last Original Freehand went for $350 recently, what do you all think this unopened blue one will auction for, over or under $400? Still has 6 days on it.

3 Likes

I’m the guy who bought that last one. The dude lied BIG time. He said in the description it was partially opened, unused, and without cracks or scuffs. Here’s the real damage:

“Partially opened” and unused, huh? Counterweight attached…

5 Likes

Were the original pads still good at least?

1 Like

I don’t have photos, but they are decent. The edges are worn.

3 Likes

Cant you open a dispute of some sort? This is just a scammy seller at this point…

2 Likes

So I need a little help with pricing for a Square Wheel Nomad, I’m wanting to buy one, but I don’t know what’s a good price so I’m not price gouged if I do even manage to find one.

5 Likes

Here’s my collection:

• 3 YYF protostars (green, yellow, blue ) all in will minor scratches except for yellow has a big crack
  • YYF DV888 (blue) near mint
  • YYF Skyline (red) near mint
  • YYF Supernova? EYYC2012 (blue/green pattern) near mint
  • YYF Avante Garde (copperish colour with blue streaks) minor scratches
  • YYF might flea near mint
  • PSG (pink, blue, green) minor scratches on the pink
  • blue and green near mint
  • God Tricks Destiny (pink) small ding
  • God Tricks cyclone (black) mint
  • YYJ Kos ok condition
  • YYJ kick side ok condition

My Collection

1 Like

I would say $60 if someone were to busy lost one but if you’re trying to get someone to part with it you’ll most likely have to pay $80-120

3 Likes

I have, yeah. I tried talking to the guy and showing tons of other sales as evidence, but he’s convinced that I’m scamming him :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Aah the classic “Im not a scammer you are”.

4 Likes

Yup. “How do I know you didn’t swap the yoyo out for another?”

Well for starters how could I possibly remove a yoyo from packaging that was supposedly only “partially opened?”

3 Likes

When I saw that FH1 on eBay I pulled out my FH2 packages. I’m not even convinced that packaging isn’t from the initial FH2 release. Sorry to hear you got scammed on the condition. I know that feeling.

I’ve had similar issues and found that eBay’s resolution tools were less than sufficient. I ended up providing negative feedback on the seller and used that as a negotiation tool to address my concerns.

3 Likes