Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Why is that funny? For 2013 (when the post and thread were made) that price is accurate.

i think he just finds it funny because of how high that number has climbed over the years.

1 Like

I got these yo-yos in the mail l want to know how much they are worth, especially the space explorer also, the yyf JK is signed

6 Likes

Wait, where did you get all that stuff?

2 Likes

these are so old school. i would totally buy any of them.

2 Likes

One of my friends is quitting yo-yoing because he is a dad and he doesn’t have time to peruse it.

3 Likes

I want the 888 and north star plz

1 Like

The hub stack or the thanos ( purple) one

1 Like

The hub stack, it’s the legendary classic.

The dv888 is actually a meme

2 Likes

borealis is good

1 Like

What are Projects and Project 2s worth to people these days based on condition? I’ve seen a very wide range of different prices for them over time.

1 Like

There was a TiWalker on the Facebook BST in the past month, Starting price was $300, the price was lowered at least once, and it sat for a while. Not sure what it was sold at finally, or if it was. If it was, it was less than $300. A lot of people there were of the opinion $200 was a fair price. It was in nice shape too.

Depending on condition and what edition it is $50-200 for Project 1 and $50-125 for P2’s.

3 Likes

To be fair, that TiWalker was a custom ano which I do think detracts from the value. Maybe a Jason Wong ano’ed TiWalker is worth more but that’s about it. It was $350 and sold for $300.

3 Likes

The one that I was talking about was a raw TiWalker.

2 Likes

I have a raw, 3rd run Peak. What’s it go for? Need to know for insurance mostly. They only made 3, all went to contest winners. No dings, but a bit of normal ‘raw marks’. I’ve been told recently anywhere from $150 to $4000. Anybody have an idea?

3 Likes

Woah thats nuts

1 Like

Probably $150-$200. The Peak 2 killed the value of the originals with the exception of the first run.

3 Likes

Agreed. I was gonna say closer to the $150.00 than the $4000.00.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

How much do first run peaks go for, i know its dummy amounts of money

2 Likes

Can someone tell me the differences in the runs?

2 Likes