Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Tough one. If you are selling now - when these are unavailable:

YYR Laser( has a few pinpricks and scratches, but plays relatively smooth) = $100; $90 if RAW
YYR sputnik( has a large scratch on the rims, but plays as smooth as new) = $125

Selling when they are available from YYR (Given current $ strength) in the future:

YYR Laser( has a few pinpricks and scratches, but plays relatively smooth) = $85
YYR sputnik( has a large scratch on the rims, but plays as smooth as new) = $100

Mint McKinley Seven Summit?

Sturm Panzer Schneider Blade attack mode?
Sturm Panzer Og Schneider?

Plastic grind machine, black body, green rims and Hubstacks. Near mint

Do you have either of these or are you just trying to see prices? I ask because I’ve been interested in the schneider blade attack mode. I’m not sure the price of that could be accurately appraised, probably $150 to $170.

Mint OG Schneider maybe $110?

1 Like

How much would you say a gold scout with one wee scuff go for? No box but I have the patch. I figured 75 was fair or nah? Lol

I would pay 95

75 is fair. I wouldn’t pay 95 specially with damage. Clyws have been selling cheap as of lately and the higher priced ones are just sitting.

I thought 90 would he lax since the damage is Suuuuper minimal. I never even see beat clyws cheaper than 60

I know for sure i have seen a couple go for less than 60.

I bought a nearmint orca for $50.

PFFFT well that’s a steal. I’d honestly buy any orca for 50. I shouldn’t say never I guess but still, you can’t say you didn’t get it for a rad deal. Nearmint can mean a lot. I’m glad 60$ off for one mark is reasonable to some lol

No I don’t own any of these, I’m just interested in them, they both look very cool.

It isn’t just for the mark that he’s lowering the price though. The yoyo is used, which automatically lowers the price quite a bit, especially considering the Scout is very much so still in production. If he listed a solid color scout with any kind of damage at all for $95 i doubt It would sell. $75 is reasonable for him to list it at.

$75-$80 is exactly what it should be listed for .

I see mint splashed version for $95-100 so this↑ is fair

1 Like

Mint with box ODxCLYW Seven Summits Vinson?

It’s all about supply and demand and even though the demand is high for CLYW, so is the supply. They’re everywhere. They’re on almost every members b/s/t and you can find them on every online yoyo store. A lot of people buy CLYW yoyo’s when they first come out hoping they’ll be one of a few that got in on them and CLYW won’t make anymore of that yoyo for a while so they have what everyone wants and/or they can mark them up to ridiculous prices on the second hand market. I don’t mean this in a bad way at all, but it’s time for something new from CLYW. They’re stuff is getting a little repetitive and with all the new manufacturers out there coming out with amazing yoyo’s that are made just as good for half the price, you can expect people not wanting to pay the kind of money they once did for CLYW. The fanboy’s still will and that’s totally fine. I have no doubt that CLYW will eventually come out with something new and exciting again b/c they always do. I myself love CLYW, I just didn’t love the prices you used to have to pay to get one. I’m really liking what I’ve been seeing on the b/s/t’s and I think it will give a lot of people a chance to throw CLYW yoyo’s that otherwise wouldn’t be able to.

Equilateral with a dig and 3a scuffs.

$20.00

CLYW AC1-Mint and smooth
YYR Attune-1 scratch one the rim, smooth
Just curious on how these two would stack up :slight_smile: