Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Personally I prefer my MMC. Sold my MCMO.

6 Likes

Im hunting one of those too.

Might trade

6 Likes

One just sold for 200 with no box. If you have the box I’d say 250 - 300

I’d so around $400ish. One sold on the forums for $200 the other day but I think that was underpriced a bit and it sold in about two minutes

1 Like

Yeah I mean I paid around $400 for it and also got a wooly markmont for $120 so I’m thinking they’re outliers. Was mainly just seeing if anyone other than me actually cares about this yoyo lol

3 Likes

I do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been looking for one for months. It is one of two yoyos I need to complete my CLYW collection

2 Likes

You got a WMM for 120? That’s insane!

2 Likes

I’ve got a Peak 2(I believe) with a couple dings and a long scratch. I’m pretty sure these are the least valuable, but have no idea what to ask. I was also kicking around the idea of doing a mirror polish on it, either just the catch zone(where the damage is) or the entire thing. How would that affect the value?
Thanks

3 Likes

Sold a snowcone peak 2 for about 50$ a few months ago.

1 Like

Oof I definitely overpaid then😂. Oh well, I guess I’ll polish it up for a project

1 Like

It’s fine I paid around $120 for a mint peak2 a week ago🫣

1 Like

Mine also had similar damage.

1 Like

I’m curious how today’s market would value this…

4 Likes

I don’t think you’d have much of a struggle getting around 450 for it. That being said, a few months ago a 54SE sold for that price, so I’m not sure.

1 Like

Probably retail or slightly less, around 500-525 because this is possibly a one time project (unlike 000). But it could be lower if you are letting go quick

Anyone got any insight as to what an Unknown End and Doc Pop purple End would reasonably go for? I’d like to get them but not sure what a good price would be.

5 Likes

I think 180-200 on an unknown and probably $250 on a purple but possibly a little extra.

2 Likes

Unknown 220+
Purple 240+

2 Likes