Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

5000QV Saturday Market, price check please?

10 Likes

@CorbitsOrbits and @addiction77 have been looking for one of these forever, I would imagine at a minimum 140, maybe 180, maybe more? The demand is clearly there. Normal QVs fetch $90-100 easily.

4 Likes

Appreciate you @fradiger. It isn’t for trade/sale at this moment.
I am curious it’s scarcity in relation to solid 5000QV’s as I have not seen many Saturday Markets around but have indeed seen the demand for them.

My understanding is that only the last run of 5000qvs (which I believe is the second run) were pyramatte finished (this is the run all the splashes + SM were made), and all of the first run 5000qvs are blasted. I believe SM was exclusive to the onedrop store, no clue on the run size.

2 Likes

What is this yo-yo called and worth? I just got back into throwing after about 5 years.

3 Likes

I had no clue there were actually mumblings of a peak 3…interesting!

ILYY Void, maybe 70-80?

1 Like

@yoyospirit beat me to it lol

2 Likes

Oh damn you guys are good I couldn’t figure it out for the life of me. Alright I got some more. I know the plastic is a ghost and the 2011 werrd poo, but no idea the other two or what any are worth.

3 Likes

G2 Pice check please.

1. AL7 Pelican
  2. AL6 Banshee 18
  3. AL7 Banshee 18 (Minnesota Vikings)
  4. AL6 Banshee SS 18
  5. AL7 Banshee SS 18
5 Likes

65-80 for solid Banshee and Pelican
85-120 for Banshee SS
Probably 90-130 for the Vikings Banshee.

2 Likes

13 Likes

$90-100 if you sit on it for a while if it was mint, though there’s some damage, I definitely think you could at least get $60.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the help (and offers) they’ve given on these.
I’m working to rehabilitate a Yoyojam that came to me in rough shape without caps. In my earlier appraisal post I’d identified it as a Speeder, but I realize now that can’t be right.

It uses the older axle system and uses two pads or o-rings. It’s ~52.5mm in diameter and ~32.5mm wide. I don’t trust the scale I’m using to be very accurate, but the weight is somewhere between 59-61g without caps.

Aside from the weight I’m reading, which I don’t trust anyway, this seems much closer to a Mini Mo-Trix.

If anyone can help me with a more definitive identification, I’d appreciate it.

Edit:

After seeing this shot of one with caps on an auction listing, I’m confident enough to change the the ID in the original post. Let me know if I’m wrong. :wink:

-Nick

5 Likes

Looks like a Mini-Motrix

2 Likes

What is the value for a nickel plated Rebirth? (I don’t have one)

Thanks in advance -Rad

I dont Think that they made a nickel rebirth?? I could Be wrong

1 Like

Imgur

They exist :slight_smile:, but only bead blasted ones iirc.

7 Likes

Well that’s awesome!!

Bip Bop Kodiak & Burm

4 Likes