Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

So, I think you could easily get $50 for the SFX, mint G5s generally tend to hang around the $60-80 range, depends how long you’re willing to sit on it.

No clue on the others, DM1 and DM2s tend to fetch around $50 normally but yours is a special edition, same deal with the lyn fury, which usually pull $20-40 in various conditions (most recent I can remember is a lyn fury without caps for $20), but special edition.

No clue at all on the buzz-ons.

1 Like

Hey! Would you sell that A size SPR kit?

1 Like

Hold on, let me see what I have…

Keep or sell, I planned to group the Menehune with one of each kit (A,B,C)
And to group the Element X with an A and a C kit.

That would leave me with two spare A kits and one spare C kit that I could sell (historic/priceless “Team Dollar Tree” yoyo optional.)

2 Likes

Pmed

Sorry to add another post, but I also have three mystery SPR kits if anyone can help me identify them

They’re all made of aluminum, size B, and thicker than a Buzz-On SPR with a smaller radius.

3 Likes

Maybe from the throwyo throwman

1 Like

@pyrotechnic would maybe know if it came from a throwman

I’ve got a Smashing Yoyo Company Crucible with some anno smudges, but no dings or scratches, and wanted to know how much it would be worth?

4 Likes

I have a Senza Nome with one light mark and a bit of vibe. Curious as to the value.

8 Likes

Which brand is that? Curious about it’s name in Italian, “senza nome” means “without a name”

1 Like

Imo, not very much sadly if comparing to other brand like Anti-yo due to very low demand. The brand is fairly niche and not so popular in modern yoyo era. It’s better to be kept as a collectible as part of old school throw along with other pre-2010 yoyos.

It is “Kyo” or “Kyo`s toys”. Interestingly enough, website is still active, and there are some titanium yoyos still in stock.

Never owned Senza Nome, cannot really give a right value. No idea what retail price was, cannot find any info anywhere so far. Lets point a finger to the sky - 99 bucks. Not a hundred because it is not in perfect condition.

1 Like

Need a rough price check on a MIB 888x. Red, with the DVD, extra bearing, axle, string, and holster thing.

6 Likes

How much would an OG MMC sell for? Considering mint and with box. Sodablasted

2 Likes

Maybe like $120? That’s what I paid for mine when I bought it from retail.

2 Likes

Sold my two for 100 a pop… Definitely a bit low, but I got the money instantly :no_mouth:

1 Like

Row One: YYJ Dark Magic II (Ghost Edition), SpinFaKtor X, Theory, Legacy III, Yellow Surge, Red Classic, Yellow and Black Classic, YYE Classic, Big Ben, Lyn Fury (SOLD), Fiesta Tres
Row Two: Dark Magic(SOLD), Hitman (SOLD), Beater Lyn Fury, Jamboo (No Logo), Vigilante (No Caps, sold that way when YYJ was clearing stock), Mini Mo-Trix, Higby Super SpinFaKtor (SOLD), YYJ-Yomega Journey, YYJ-Yomega Firestorm, YYJ-Yomega Odyssey, Trigger, Equinox
Row Three: Yoyofactory G5 (SOLD), Severe(SOLD), Red Protostar, Grey Protostar (Dings), Connoly ONEstar, ONE, Daydream & Replay (World’s 2015), Replay, StarBrite, OG Popstar, Flight (YYE Edition)
Row Four: Plastic Grind Machine, Steel Whistling Yoyo, Velocity, Loop 900, Loop 1080 x2 (44 Clash), Loop 720 pair, Loop 360 pair, Loop 808
Row Five: Red and Black YYF Legend, Legend Wing, F.A.S.T. 201, CLYW Metal Yeti, Plastic Yeti 2 in each color (Fool’s Gold), One Drop V Benchmark 2016
Row Six: Aero-Yo MTE x3, Zombie x2, C02, Delta x2, Buzz-On Element X (TRADED), Buzz-On Menehune (World’s 2005), Adegle PSG, Adegle Asteroid
Row Seven: Yoyoempire V Ting, Boreas 2, Boreas, Eurus, Zephyr, Zeekio Flare Ultra, Zeekio Zenith x2, Zeekio Anarchy (YYE Touchmore), Yoyoempire Big Bang
Row Eight: Custom AXLerator, AXL x2 (SOLD), AXL Elite(SOLD), Reactor x2, Chain Reactor, Dif-E-Yo Wide Load, Rebellion Golyat, Top Yo Mojo, Yo Momma (21 of 250)
Row Nine: Spintastics Tiger Shark, Manta Ray, Manta Ray (YoyoSkills Caps), Zeekio+Hspin Little Evil 2, Aoda Littles, Rain City Skills Toonie, Rain City Skills Loonie, Mythical Blue Angel, Larry Sayco x6
Row Ten: Spintastics Tornado 2 (x2), Tornado Glow, Technic, Higby Technics x4 (Faces and Sun & Moon)

Row one: Yoyoking Spin Control (Really a rebranded Magic Yoyo n9), Skyva, Fulvia, Plastic 000, Magic D6 Crystal (Glow), Auldey-Hasbro Metal Max, Strike Eagle, uhh… another one, and Morph Master
Row two: Tom Kuhn Silver Bullet, SB2, Sleep Machine (Turbo Pad), Sleep Machine (Double Loop), Roller Woody, RD-One, No Jive, Clean Machine x2
Row Three: Wood Rocks, One Piece No Jive, Pocket Rocket, Spitfire x2 (1 with rounded edges), Phantoms x4, TMBR Lovejoy, OUT Pocket Love, OUT Just For Fun (YoyoExpert Edition),
Rows Four and Five: Various BC Apollos and Lightnings, Museum of Yo Yo History Fixed Axle (Dated 2003), Hummingbird Tricksters, a couple of Hummingbird Logo yoyos
Right hand Side: SuperYo Wildcat, NED Excelerator (SuperYo Cosmic Spin 2), NED Cosmic Spin (SuperYo Renegade)
Rows Six and Seven: Yomega Maverick, Dash, Hyperwarp Heavy Wing, Raider, HyperRaider, Fireball 2x, Nebula, Firestorm x3, Firestorm Wing, All Star Ultra, Hyperwarp, X-Brain, and Brain
Row Eight: Metal Drifter (A Bearing), Freehand 2016, Butterfly XL, Pulse, Speed Beetle 2x, Wheels, ProFire, Mosquito 2x, Duncan Professional, Alien 2x, ProFly2x, Proyo 3x, Ignite 2x (One configured as a Bumblebee)
Row Nine: Flipside, Pro Z (A-Sized Mod Spacers), Pro Z (C-sized Mod Spacers), Hayabusa, Butterfly 2x, Reproduction Butterfly, Tournament, and Super Yo-Yo.
Row Ten: Higby ProFlys x4, Duncan O-Boy Jr.

Loose 80s/90s Duncans: Midnight Special, Eagle Eye, Award, Glow Imperial. Two loose and two bagged Imperials (“Made in USA” imprint.) Boxed Terminator/Technic (World’s 1999 Includes a plain sticker if you wanted to cover up the World’s Logo for some reason), Smothers Brothers Yoyo Man in packaging, Loose Kodak/Smothers Brothers (Hummingbird/BC/What’s Next, etc.)
Some boxed Hummingbirds that look like they were stamped for a convention? Let’s hear it for New York Conservation Officers!

A few more BC yoyos. Rainbows, Lightnings, and Blackbirds. (All NOS Lightnings and Rainbows were SOLD)

Some Fli-Backs. The foil stickers aren’t in great shape but they’re in excellent playing shape, with the gap size they were manufactured at. Half the time when I see these being sold the gap is, like, a centimeter.

5 Likes

@sparhawk jamboo :joy::joy:

1 Like

Curious what year did you stop and finish collecting? Great stuff. Do you still have any of those yyj caps?

2 Likes

I never stopped, but I slowed down a lot in the mid 2010s. Is it obvious? :slight_smile:

3 Likes