Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

darn I got got. Way overpaid

Maybe not. You have the art and box. The ones Iā€™ve seen posted donā€™t have mention of those. The one I have listed, for example, is just the yoyo. And your colorway is arguably nicer than most, much better than my plain Jane clear.

1 Like

that makes me feel betteršŸ™ nothing I can do about in anyways and I love it so Im not upset. I just saw a few of em go for way cheaper than I paid for so I figured Id ask. Thanks!

3 Likes

Been years since Iā€™ve been on the forum, kids keep me really busy these days. Should probably downsize my collection.

Yoyo has some dings but itā€™s still skywalker smooth, blue/purple ano. I can post pics if necessary this is more of a fact finding mission

1 Like

Theres an appraisal thread for stuff like this. Post a pic there! And welcome backšŸ‘ heres the thread:

1 Like

I vaguely recall that someone was selling a raw one, I believe no damage, for ā€¦ I think it was $200 a few months ago? It went quickly.

@tropical_vibes I think you might be confused with the Ti-Vayder which was a reasonably priced reviewed version of the Ti-walkers. I honestly havenā€™t seen a Ti-Walker for sale in a while. I know they used to fetch a high price. As mentioned there are ~500 Ti-Vayders now, but I would think that the Ti-walker would still be valuable to a collector.

Edit: my mistake, I thought the request was about a Ti-walker, not a skywalker. But I just went back to the original post and checked. ā€” Heā€™s asking about a Skywalker.

Ugh, sorry. Iā€™m confused, but not with the Ti-Vayder. Before the Ti-Vayder came out, Jordan Blofeld did a copy or update. That would have been the D-runner, I think. My bad.

1 Like

You can also use the search function to see other estimates in the older threads

1 Like

28s BvM with a few dings

4 Likes

A Wolverine BvM just sold for $215 obo here in about 30 minutes last night, so thereā€™s still demand:

I donā€™t think it had any damage.

2 Likes

I think $175 is pretty fair for a damage 28s bvm.

1 Like

@SR1 28ā€™s

1 Like

My BvM sold for $150 last night. But if the man doesnā€™t wanna let it go for any less than what heā€™s asking then I wonā€™t argue with it. Cheers and good luck everyone

I was asking about my skywalker earlier, here are some pics with the other yo-yos I have on my BST.
The skywalker IS very smooth and plays extremely well but has a few dings. Nothing horrible but itā€™s been thoroughly broken in.

Also for extra credit feel free to appraise the Avant Garde 2 and YYE edition cascade. Both are essentially unblemished/NM, just donā€™t think theyā€™re in the same desirability ballpark as the skywalker

Can easily get $100 for the cascade if you sit on it for a while, some collector somewhere will want it. Not sure about the AG2 or the skywalker.

Thanks, good to know

Iā€™ve seen mint skywalkers go for 120-160 depending on colorway

That with damage I think would be around $100
As for the ag2 I would expect 65-85

Element X

G5 (From some time between March 2007 and 2009. Z stacks not original. Pinpricks.)

Ghost Edition Dark Magic II

Infinite Illusions SE Lyn Fury

SpinFaKtor X

Worldā€™s 2005 Menehune Pro

Iā€™ll answer any questions I can.

7 Likes

I hope these arenā€™t too old or niche for people to throw out estimates. :slight_smile:

The Buzz On throws are currently fitted with C bearings, but I do have SPR spacers for A or B bearings as well.

The Element X is recessed so the spacers sit flush. They sit on top of the halves in the Menehune.

One of the pogs on the Lyn Fury is a little too large or irregularly shaped. It sticks up in the corner. (I realize the Lyn Fury isnā€™t going to be that much regardless)

1 Like