Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

What’s the going rate of wooly marmots and wooly marmot 2s?

1 Like

@Axys3 just sold one of each, maybe he’ll share roughly what he got for his? (Wooly marmots)

Does anyone know if any of the draupnir releases were packaged in the new yyr logo boxes?

*Not overdrive draupnir

1 Like

I believe any after 2015 does, like 5th anniversary one, Mount Fuji and those are released some where around that year, cuz that’s when they changed the logo on Dazzler and Draupnir

1 Like

09 UK Edition E1NS. Can anyone tell me what it’s worth?

5 Likes

100-120ish

1 Like

Just got this in the mail, Brand new G2 gotham Brass herdsman, patreon exclusive, how much is it worth? thanks🙏

4 Likes

Just curious. Not for sale.

MonkeyfingeR x ILYY:

Noctu
E1NS

These are artists proofs / color tests that were produced prior to the release of the official collaboration project for the Liopleurodon.

11 Likes

One of the lios just sold for around $1k on Facebook so these could probably fetch more?

3 Likes

I believed this will fetch more than 1k, last LioxMFD sold for around 1k1, please correct make sure if I get the accurate number @fatguysnacks247

4 Likes

950 in the end

3 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 when I sell one of my kidneys maybe I’ll have a chance to get the production one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The value really increase a lot for that exclusive throw.

1 Like

mfd in general collect a premium. the lio is a rare find, and they never pop up for sale (even peaks are making a bigger showing these days.)

a mfd x ilyy collab is a coveted piece by some of the biggest mfd collectors, i can vouch for that. the cat with the two test runs has nice pieces, but would do himself a favor getting the matching production piece. the value on that set i would wager would go head to head with a set of lita canvas

5 Likes

I fully intend to get the production piece at some point in time! Hopefully. Just have to be prepared for the chance another comes up for sale.

Sold 1 of each. Both for 300 usd both with light damage

How much do the mongu free hands go for?

1 Like

Fhz or FH1?

If your talking about a zero then it completely depends on condition and the market. I know where a loose one is for $110 as we speak that still hasnt sold. But I know of multiple that has sold for at least $150

FH1 sells for $25 but they are hard to get atm due to contest availability but from what ive heard is that they chances of them having extra is good. I wouldnt drop more than $30 on one because they are coming.

1 Like

Can you tell me what this mint with box, Blue a-rt dale is worth? thanks

3 Likes

100-120 is the going rate for dale’s I’ve found, but they don’t move fast.

3 Likes